PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chvrchgrim's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Chvrchgrim's Journal >

ChvrchGrim's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChvrchGrim
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

16/07/'23 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ WOAH!!! Type Race was so much fun this month! I ended up with 13 shinies and 12 albinos (mostly Fennekin but I hatched some randoms too!) Fire Team came in 2nd place and I got over 3.5k points (new record!!) ★ Started hunting eevees! Going to hunt for one of each eeveelution in regular, shiny and albino forms, all with Quirky nature (wish me luck lol) Also going to be getting the megas of them but I think in just one colour form because I don't hate myself that much! Personal ★ Felt a bit ill the last couple of days, nothing major really I think just a combo of the weather and how much I've been working lately. Meeting with some friends tomorrow which I'm looking forward to! They're coming to my city which is dope, I usually go up to London to meet them so gonna give 'em the Grand Tour of my city!
Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon

Matt | He/Him | 24

Average Bug Enjoyer!
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code: @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Official PKMN art (edited by me) Signature Pagedoll @JUSTICEBEETLE
Type Race Score: steel.png 1588
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page