PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Allow delta type parents to influence eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
To be quite honest with you i don't jnow the exact math behind the delta influencing but basically the parent influence would be completely replaced by their delta type and not in their base type by anyway. But if a compromise could be made to split the odds 50/50 id take that. (So like the 40% parent influence would be 20% normal 20% water in this example)
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
That sounds like a potentiality! I know that as it stands, it's a 40% chance of the different-species typing, with it being weighted towards the primary typing vs the secondary if dual type. So, if possible, making it act a dual type (new and old) could implement the existing system if needed

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
ok, i'm here to show my huge support for this suggestion after having a bad time with ditto deltas, I think this is a great idea. and personally, if you ask me, getting a ditto or a pair in the specific Type (and probably Nature) that a lot of delta hunters would be going for, seems difficult enough to me to make this fair... but ykow in general i just think it makes sense to pass down the delta type. it feels like that would actually happen HAHA I hope this suggestion can be considered! delta hunting is so expensive and difficult, especially if you want a really specific type!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Huge support! I've been looking into how delta breeding works recently and it feels almost illogical in a way, that a different-species parent can pass on their "true" (species) typing as a Delta type to their offspring, but not their Delta typing somehow, even though it supercedes their species type? Not to mention that genderless Pokemon cannot make use of that mechanic at all, unless you want a Normal delta!

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Toothsmack's AvatarToothsmack
+1 support from me. I am not into δ pokemon in pokefarmQ that deep yet. However, I see this suggestions as unusually sensible and makes δ farming more appealing for me, to start on (easier)...
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
Supporting this, albeit for selfish reasons in that Larvesta has like no good options that aren't half-Bug!
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page