PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ren's Art Shoppe [NEW COMM TYPE + DISCOUNT !]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

bump! look at my art

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
Seranity's AvatarSeranity
i absolutely love your art and your shiny charm baits!! could i order a chimchar shiny charm bait? :)

seranity | she/her | hunting:

Shop credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon & Pagedoll @plushy Custom Pixel Ritzey Pink @CaptainNessbot
both xerneas and chimchar charms complete and posted along with a few new variants of charms i already had made! :D
- who you want me to draw: Boop! - crop (bust/halfbody/fullbody): bust - if you want shading: Nope - what kind of background you'd like: Clover pattern maybe? - payment type and amount: two griseous orbs and 500 GP
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.

QUOTE originally posted by Nøctîs Elødy

- who you want me to draw: Boop! - crop (bust/halfbody/fullbody): bust - if you want shading: Nope - what kind of background you'd like: Clover pattern maybe? - payment type and amount: two griseous orbs and 500 GP
finished!

click for veevee

using this to announce that 1) i have a new commission type, examples below and more details under commissions tab, and 2) i am doing a lil discount for the next while on art of robotic characters with more info in my welcome section :D
bump!
may I request a custom shiny charm bait? looking for shroodle :-) paying 300g or 50zc, your preference

Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her

~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV BREEDER~

It is 01:11 AM Mon in Calypso's Cave PFP by Ashe Moon
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
Haaii ren :> could I get one of your new icons of Archy? I can pay in gp (500?)! Thank youuuu :3
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

may I request a custom shiny charm bait? looking for shroodle :-) paying 300g or 50zc, your preference

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

Haaii ren :> could I get one of your new icons of Archy? I can pay in gp (500?)! Thank youuuu :3
both finished!
NEW ADOPTS AFTER LIKE A MONTH! £10 on ko-fi or 1000zc!

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page