PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Cryst's Corner

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 545556

Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Hi, me again :3 I would love to buy all your z fragments and your 24 psychic medium gems for zc! Also I'm collecting fire feathers for 20zc and Tanzaku for 15zc, may I be put on your Collector's list please? <3
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: summon_ent.png for 20zc/each summon_tpg.png for 30zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
heya Cryst! could I swap my Psychic Feather (+ 2ZC) for your Origin Sash? <3

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 975 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by Dachs!
Cryst's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCryst
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
@Sari; sorry, most of the medium psychics were offered elsewhere and I've just completed those trades, so I have 6 left if you'd still like them :') if you still want all the fragments + the 6 medium psychics please send a trade! i think that comes to 622zc/equiv. and yes I'll add you to the list! @Timid-Decidueye; absolutely, sending a trade!
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 0 ✦ Hunt: 51/3185
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
bump ~ added shiny & albino sinistea! limited stock available. i also have a lot of summons, please get them off my hands :') finally, i'm currently hunting skeleco, so keep an eye out for specials!
LunarFox's AvatarLunarFox
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hello! I was wondering if I could buy one each of your albino and shiny sinistea please? I was unable to find the field for them to link them but any of them are fine :) Would 5 flynium z crystals fragments be enough for both of them?
Name: Iris Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

QUOTE originally posted by LunarFox

Hello! I was wondering if I could buy one each of your albino and shiny sinistea please? I was unable to find the field for them to link them but any of them are fine :) Would 5 flynium z crystals fragments be enough for both of them?
that's my bad, the field was hidden... they're in my second field :') 5 fragments is enough! if you'd like to look for specific ones you can, otherwise you can just send the trade~
LunarFox's AvatarLunarFox
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cryst

QUOTE originally posted by LunarFox

that's my bad, the field was hidden... they're in my second field :') 5 fragments is enough! if you'd like to look for specific ones you can, otherwise you can just send the trade~
Any of them are fine :), I'll send a trade with payment now!
Junker Queen's AvatarJunker Queen
grandmaster.pngb.png
me want dis https://pokefarm.com/summary/9RYhN i have gp

QUOTE originally posted by Junker Queen

me want dis https://pokefarm.com/summary/9RYhN i have gp
trade sent~
koikingwarden's Avatarkoikingwarden
arceus.pngd.png
hello! may i have these two shiny skeleco for 90gp and 90,000cr? (if i did my math right)
𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓂𝓅𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
gem_ghost.png x 5085 / 6278

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page