PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Cryst's Corner [dp hunts!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 464748

pupimocchi's Avatarpupimocchi
Hello! Could I please buy 30 medium dark gems for gp? :)
Bekkhild's AvatarBekkhild
Username: Bekkhild # of Shinies Wanted: One # of Albinos Wanted: One Gender Preference?: No preference Nature Preference?: No preference Total Payment: 150 GP I think I filled this out correctly for the hunt slots. Apologies if I calculated the payment wrong. I'm still trying to learn the payment conversion. Thank you for your time. <3
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by pupimocchi

Hello! Could I please buy 30 medium dark gems for gp? :)
hi! for sure, sending them over~

QUOTE originally posted by Bekkhild

Username: Bekkhild # of Shinies Wanted: One # of Albinos Wanted: One Gender Preference?: No preference Nature Preference?: No preference Total Payment: 150 GP I think I filled this out correctly for the hunt slots. Apologies if I calculated the payment wrong. I'm still trying to learn the payment conversion. Thank you for your time. <3
you filled it in correctly and the price is right so dont worry! but, i do have some extra shinies/albinos laying around (in my pidgey field... ill rename it soon i promise) if youd like me to just send you one of each?
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 20,220 ✦ Hunt: 11/565
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Bekkhild's AvatarBekkhild

QUOTE originally posted by Cryst

you filled it in correctly and the price is right so dont worry! but, i do have some extra shinies/albinos laying around (in my pidgey field... ill rename it soon i promise) if youd like me to just send you one of each?
Oh! I didn't even look at the pidgey field. xD Yes, that would be good! I'm just looking to get one of each for collecting.
Wobblegong's AvatarWobblegong
Hello! Would it be possible to get this albino pidgey for 90 GP? (Trying to make sure I read the price chart correctly!)
Score: 8,466
Wobblegong's Journal Avatar of my Coscino by me || TR badges →code← by J.D.Fox
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Bekkhild

Oh! I didn't even look at the pidgey field. xD Yes, that would be good! I'm just looking to get one of each for collecting.
i definitely didnt miss this reply somehow... sorry T_T sent your poochyenas to you!

QUOTE originally posted by Wobblegong

Hello! Would it be possible to get this albino pidgey for 90 GP? (Trying to make sure I read the price chart correctly!)
you read it correctly, ill send it over :D
Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1
Hey how much for the Cobalt Épée with gp
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Unbreakable1

Hey how much for the Cobalt Épée with gp
I’d be fine with 100gp!
pupimocchi's Avatarpupimocchi
Could I buy another 30 medium dark gems for gp please? :)
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by pupimocchi

Could I buy another 30 medium dark gems for gp please? :)
for sure, ill send trades once i get home~

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page