PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Endeavor Marketing & Sales Department (S, A, Gem Swap, ETC)[Open

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 171819

EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle

QUOTE originally posted by Invisible

May I swap 2 Fire + 6 Medium Grass gems for 8 Medium Ice gems?
Yes, it'll be two trades in total. I'll set them up ^^
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 1308
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
You have a blue moon slugma pair in your showcase. Are you tending to do a hunt for a shiny?

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

You have a blue moon slugma pair in your showcase. Are you tending to do a hunt for a shiny?
I will be hunting them at some point but not right now. I just use my showcase to level my pairs at the moment, they just happen to be in field one of my breeding pairs. Right now I'm hunting Scorbunny, my trainer card tends to be up to date on my hunts, up in the air about TR mini hunt tho.
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hi! Can I buy this one for 85gp please?

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hi! Can I buy this one for 85gp please?
Yes, sending trade now ^^
Bump/miner future update.
  • Going to change up the second post to have the Old stock (shinies and Albinoes) and sales pertaining to them. Leaving the first to have only the current stock
  • Going to renaim the Trolls and Twins section to 'Trolls & SHP' which is what they are same hatched party critters, don't want them getting confused for 'twins' after the update takes effect.
  • Lastly will be adding to the Dexing area, that will be naturally the Paradox pkmn

Pages: 123··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page