PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] Painting Patch: Icons, Bait, Adopts, & Fusions!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789

I can't resist, may I purchase the Dusclops x Metagross fusion for 1500 zc? Do you have Toyhouse?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
corvidoodle's Avatarcorvidoodle

QUOTE originally posted by Miss Hades

Hello! can I purchase the Incineroar x Grimmsnarl fusion with zc please?
Yes indeed! Just send me the zc and I'll send the image link to use!
avatar by me! you can find my art on tumblr & twitter with the same username

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I can't resist, may I purchase the Dusclops x Metagross fusion for 1500 zc? Do you have Toyhouse?
Yes indeed, just send the ZC. I'll send the image link. I do have a toyhouse by the same name. Are you looking to credit me for the design?

QUOTE originally posted by corvidoodle

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Yes indeed, just send the ZC. I'll send the image link. I do have a toyhouse by the same name. Are you looking to credit me for the design?
I'll send a trade shortly, just finishing up my day at work. I recently got a toyhouse and was wondering if you'd be willing to PM me the piece and transfer the character on TH =)

I'll send a trade shortly, just finishing up my day at work. I recently got a toyhouse and was wondering if you'd be willing to PM me the piece and transfer the character on TH =)
Sounds good! I'll make the character on TH, just PM me on toyhouse so I know your name. I'll be able to transfer it to you no problem. :o)
Miss Hades's AvatarMiss Hades

QUOTE originally posted by corvidoodle

QUOTE originally posted by Miss Hades

Hello! can I purchase the Incineroar x Grimmsnarl fusion with zc please?
Yes indeed! Just send me the zc and I'll send the image link to use!
Sounds good! wilwill transfer after work. I too would love to get this bab up/credited to you on Toyhouse :D
I'm taking a break from PFQ for a bit. I should be back by next Type Race. Not closed forever!
bumping so it doesn't get deleted hehe

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
bumping again
After a longer than expected hiatus, I'm back! New adopts, new payment method, and fancy new dividers! Check 'em out!

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page