PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zero's PWYW Doodle Shop - !! CLOSED & On Break !!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Zero-Pax's AvatarZero-Pax
Hello there! This PWYW doodle art shop exists as I very much love to do small doodles!

Examples

Normal Doodles

Redraw Doodles

Waitlist:

1. 1 Redraw Doodle of Abyss for AvaTheAxolotl + 1 Normal Doodle of Abyss - Sketches Started 2. 1 Redraw Doodle of Spots the Cat for BrothyBear - Not Started 3. 4. 5.

Extra Info + Forms

- Extra Information: 1. Please send me an image you'd like me to draw over, if you choose the redraw option! 2. If the character has a complicated design, they will most likely be simplified ¤] 3. All doodles will take between 10 minutes to an hour or 2 (depends on complexity) 4. The lowest price I'll take for Redraws is 50 5. The lowest price I'll take for Normal Doodles is 100 6. Only 1 item payment per person! (You can only pay with items once) - Normal Doodles Template: Zero! Please doodle my character! Character(s): Background: Payment: Extra Info: - Redraw Doodles Template: Zero! Please redraw my character! Character(s): Image(s): Payment: Extra Info: -
Bump ¤D!
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
Zero! Please redraw my character! Character(s): Surf :D Image(s): Just click the link for his ref <3 Payment: Do you take items? :') Extra Info: Hopefully this is alright
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,420,358
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

QUOTE originally posted by Stivkie

Zero! Please redraw my character! Character(s): Surf :D Image(s): Just click the link for his ref <3 Payment: Do you take items? :') Extra Info: Hopefully this is alright
Yes I do take items! What photo would you like me to redraw them on or would you want a doodle ¤}!
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
A doodle for 7 dragon statues if that's cool?

QUOTE originally posted by Stivkie

A doodle for 7 dragon statues if that's cool?
Yep that's good!
xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33
hi! do you draw humans or furries?
i finally have a new name!! old was helioptile293 pfp by nick_kloppy from twitter

QUOTE originally posted by edgar1up

hi! do you draw humans or furries?
Yes I do!
xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33
Zero! Please redraw my character! Character(s)::) Image(s): :3 Payment: is 15 random gems and an darknium fragment enough? Extra Info: can you draw the character in her normal style? also she wears baggy jeans fyi bc I'm too lazy to draw a fullbody reference rn -

QUOTE originally posted by edgar1up

Zero! Please redraw my character! Character(s)::) Image(s): :3 Payment: is 15 random gems and an darknium fragment enough? Extra Info: can you draw the character in her normal style? also she wears baggy jeans fyi bc I'm too lazy to draw a fullbody reference rn -
Yep that's all good! I'll add you to the lost and get started on the redraw in a bit ¤)!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page