PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokedex Update!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Even just say "Kanto done" would be helpfuld LOL ^.^
Score: 94

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I'll try to keep you informed on the progress~ it probably helps me with keeping tabs on where the whole thing is at anyway
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Qwagsoir's AvatarQwagsoir
Will you guys be putting evolutionary lines together like you have done in the past? eg the Roserade line fully being in sinnoh instead of Roselia in Hoenn and Budew and Roserade being in Sinnoh.
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

I'll try to keep you informed on the progress~ it probably helps me with keeping tabs on where the whole thing is at anyway
Thanks! I like seeing the changes made to things, and as ValleryP said, it would help with updating the wiki.
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Qwagsoir

Will you guys be putting evolutionary lines together like you have done in the past? eg the Roserade line fully being in sinnoh instead of Roselia in Hoenn and Budew and Roserade being in Sinnoh.
Not likely, that would require a restructure of the dex, which is not what we're doing. The entries being adjusted already exist and have a place in the pokedex, moving the database around is not currently on the table.
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Hello :) Will the new Dex entries be added to Arceus rank, making it harder to obtain it, or will there be a new Rank?
He/him 30 German Second Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
Shazi's AvatarShazi
No the dex entries in this annoucement are just the text for each pokemon already in the pokedex. The dex update is not adding new pokemon to the roster, simply updating the entries for existing pokemon. New releases such as Paldean pokemon and new seasons of tournement pokemon DO make arceus rank more difficult to achieve.
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Thank you. I understand :)
Shazi's AvatarShazi
It's been a little while but all of the Hoenn dex entries have been updated!
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
I thought I saw something different and was like, "is it me or...?" Now I know it's not me. I was wondering if PFQ updated dex entries the way that Pokemon updates their game dex entries, so now I know. (I only recently found out that they update their dex entries on their games.) Thanks for updating the dex entries!
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page