PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokedex Update!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Shazi's AvatarShazi
It's been a while since we updated our Pokédex entries! Since Paldea Pokémon are making their way onto PFQ we thought it a good idea to update the dex to have more modern/recent entries Over the next week or so you should notice new Dex entries for canon Pokémon appearing in our Pokédex. We also will be double checking all of the data, many Pokémon (such as Paldea currently) did not have all of the information we use at the time we input them into our system and so we had to go with our nearest best guess. This ineviteably led to some bits and pieces of data not matching the canon data after the fact. We shall be rectifying this as much as we can as well! UPDATE - Kanto has been updated UPDATE - Johto has been updated UPDATE - Hoenn has been updated
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Thank you 💗 😁
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Does this mean we get a new entry for Mega Glaceon Q? I've noticed that it still has the same entry as its non-mega self. I think the Mega Mew Q is the same way, though they are the only two I know of that does this.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Aysu Llyr

Does this mean we get a new entry for Mega Glaceon Q? I've noticed that it still has the same entry as its non-mega self. I think the Mega Mew Q is the same way, though they are the only two I know of that does this.
Yes, they aren't canon but we have dex entries for all the others so they should have their own shouldn't they :D
HeliumbØnd18's AvatarHeliumbØnd18
thanks for updating!
🌻✨Please level this babes up!!✨🌻
Fire Stone

Fire Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A glowing red stone filled with fire energy.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 52 — 707 / 10,336
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 64%
Modest nature
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Is it possible that you guys could tell us which Pokedexes are updated when they are(kind of like with the sprite changes)?
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Awesome!

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightLeaf

Is it possible that you guys could tell us which Pokedexes are updated when they are(kind of like with the sprite changes)?
I agree with this question mostly because it would make updating the wiki easier LMAO
Score: 20

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I can really offer exactly which ones have changed but I have gone through kanto from bulbasaur -> machop at this stage. I didn't note what changed and what stayed the same (a number of dexes in newer games are copy paste from old entries so a few ended up staying as they were) but I can say the canon megas in that batch now have a proper mega dex entry
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Oh, alright. If any more from there change, could you update us with that? If that isn't a problem.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
We're going through the entire dex, so expect most things to probably get adjusted.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page