PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"TRADE SENT" BL's Stamps! +Tuggles! + Notif Heads + MORE

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567

BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard

QUOTE originally posted by Crysania

Notif Head Name: Crysania Character to use: Tryxlinn (Tryx) Anything else?: Thank you so much!!! Lined or Lineless: Lineless please~ Payment: ZC! CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: Crysania Character to use: Tryxlinn (see above) Part of character: Pawprint (hoofprint) Text Color: Brown Box Color: Orange character mark color: Burgundy red Text Option(s): Bump! Payment: ZC 🤎🧡🤎
Crysania Only

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

Form Character Orb Name: Asymdoll13 Character to use: Maxwell Anything else?: The Murkrow form please, with the mask if that's able to be done! It's a plague mask. Payment: 5 boxboxes=500 zc, I believe. It would be a bit before they're ready however.
AsymDoll13 Only
Please send payments and thank you again for ordering!
Bump!!
fursecution's Avatarfursecution
CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: Fursecution Character to use: My Icon Character! Part of character: The round glasses Text Color: Green Box Color: Gray / Off-white character mark color: Black Text Option(s): Trade Sent Payment: 2 boxboxes + 300ZC Been wanting to order one of these for a while!
Leo • He/Him • 24
click my brother and SIL if you have the time :)
echeDom
KeiVermillion
Journal Free Fields/Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W on PFQ Forum Icon @0EdgyFox0 on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth on PFQ Divider @profiledecor on DA Trade Sent! Stamp @BananaLizard on PFQ Type Race Banner @BlackBlood1872

QUOTE originally posted by fursecution

CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: Fursecution Character to use: My Icon Character! Part of character: The round glasses Text Color: Green Box Color: Gray / Off-white character mark color: Black Text Option(s): Trade Sent Payment: 2 boxboxes + 300ZC Been wanting to order one of these for a while!
Hopefully this is what you were intending!
Fursecution only!

BananaLizard

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

Fursecution only!
If possible, could you make the glass/middle part of the glasses lighter or clear? If not, that's totally fine! I'll send you the payment now.

BananaLizard

Fursecution only!
If possible, could you make the glass/middle part of the glasses lighter or clear? If not, that's totally fine! I'll send you the payment now.
Is this better then?
Fursecution only!
Thanks for commissioning me!

BananaLizard

BananaLizard

Fursecution only!
Is this better then?
Fursecution only!
Thanks for commissioning me!
They look wonderful, thank you so much!!
röuxbixcube's Avatarröuxbixcube
CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: rouxbixcube Character to use: luna Part of character: tail Text Color: i am bad at decisions so whatever looks best! Box Color: i am bad at decisions so whatever looks best! character mark color: tail Text Option(s):bump and trade sent! Payment: ice state (25zc) fujins lamp (25zc) / 350gp (50zc?) / 400zc (i hope i mathed that right bAHH)
Type Race Score: 0
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Hey Liz quick question, what can I get fro two albino Jestur?
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Sinistcha's AvatarSinistcha
Tessel name: hisuian character to use: shiny rockruff / roxy orb Color: white tassel/rope color: blue anything else?: if possible, can you send the finished product through discord? it's okay if not!! payment: 1000 gp

hisui | 22 | they/them

friend code: 0840 9157 0131 currently playing: splatoon 3 side order
toyhouse journalcarrdcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W divider @Kit forum icon @ven on twitter pagedoll @Zachberrie on toyhouse
typerace score ;; 2700

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page