PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Adopt Shop! (NEW: 6/18)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 242526

JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
new fusions just dropped! I may do some more today though!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal steel.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
bump i wnt to make more but my energy is very low.. i will try <3
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
master.png
I'm curious about the custom fusions you offer :o I'd like to know more!
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere

QUOTE originally posted by DraganYurie

I'm curious about the custom fusions you offer :o I'd like to know more!
yes! I can make a custom fusion of pokemon you choose just for you! It comes with one disclaimer: some things work better than others! But I'm totally willing to try anything! I can even add some specific stuff if you want me to
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

yes! I can make a custom fusion of pokemon you choose just for you! It comes with one disclaimer: some things work better than others! But I'm totally willing to try anything! I can even add some specific stuff if you want me to
Ooh ok! So if I wanted a Dragalge (base) x Sky forme Shaymin but, say for example, the Shaymin's flower was a bit more pink/blue and droopy compared to normal - how much would that be?

Ooh ok! So if I wanted a Dragalge (base) x Sky forme Shaymin but, say for example, the Shaymin's flower was a bit more pink/blue and droopy compared to normal - how much would that be?
hmmm. im not sure how difficult that would be but dragalge is pretty big and detailed + shaymin is a legendary (tho not a very big one lol)... it would probably be closer to 2k. and I can def change the flower too
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

hmmm. im not sure how difficult that would be but dragalge is pretty big and detailed + shaymin is a legendary (tho not a very big one lol)... it would probably be closer to 2k. and I can def change the flower too
Hmm. (Not me forgetting Shaymin is a legendary lol). Maybe a Roselia instead? Tbh any grass-type with predominante flowers would work for me. Also I'm assuming youre only interested in USD or ZC, yeah? If so would you be ok doing mixed payment (zc/usd).

Hmm. (Not me forgetting Shaymin is a legendary lol). Maybe a Roselia instead? Tbh any grass-type with predominante flowers would work for me. Also I'm assuming youre only interested in USD or ZC, yeah? If so would you be ok doing mixed payment (zc/usd).
TBF its mostly Dragalge that makes it more detailed, since its a big mon. roselia and shaymin are little guys <3 how about... 1.8k? is that alright? and I think mixed payment would be fine haha. we can discuss more in pms if you want to go through with this
bump
ump

Pages: 12345··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page