PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tessa's Shop of Stuff: Items, Rentals, and Melans (Current: Ninc

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789

Retsky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRetsky
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hiya Tebba, hope you are doing okay <3 May I order more boxboxes? For whichever currency you would like the most (:
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
-7hrs Server
PST
| She/Her | 21+
~ Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc ~ ~ Buying S/A/M: Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid ~ ~ My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop ~ >> Summons, S/A/M, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts << >> 25gp* Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals << >> Megas + Melans Dexing! << *with charm loyalty discount, see shop for details!
~ Avatar Art from [OPEN] wall market, for my use only. ~ TR Scorecard: Skypony
tebba's Avatartebba
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

Hiya Tebba, hope you are doing okay <3 May I order more boxboxes? For whichever currency you would like the most (:
Hey Retsky, I'm making it through the day which is good. Thank you for caring <3 I can put you down for another boxbox hunt, I'll take any currency you have available when I finish the hunt. How many would you like me to put you down for?
Tessa • She/They • electric.png 0 Shop [Nincada Hunt Spots] p.png78s/6550h
summon_tfi.png 38/500
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar is from BTD6
Retsky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRetsky
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by tebba

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

Hey Retsky, I'm making it through the day which is good. Thank you for caring <3 I can put you down for another boxbox hunt, I'll take any currency you have available when I finish the hunt. How many would you like me to put you down for?
My PM's are open if you ever need someone to listen!♡ And the max please (: I have all currencies available♡
tebba's Avatartebba
ultra.pnge.png
bump, thinking about revamping the shop or focusing more on boxes and charms. on the topic of charms, i bought 3 more and recharged my 6 dead charms so i have a bunch in stock
tebba's Avatartebba
ultra.pnge.png
bump. nothing new to add. almost finished with current box order, and i still have all my charms in stock
tebba's Avatartebba
ultra.pnge.png
bump, finished current box order, so thats back open if anyone is interested in ordering
tebba's Avatartebba
ultra.pnge.png
bump. unlike most people, i will not be online as much during the summer. dealing with a lot at home, mainly conflict with parents, that is causing my activity to go down. i will be safe, and will try my best to log on whenever i can.
tebba's Avatartebba
ultra.pnge.png
bump, activity should be better now
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
hello! kanaloa idol for the tanzaku?

ozma busy with work + college

i.pngd.pngq.png8.png
wife’s art shop trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: by user Densunes Signature Pagedoll: モスロメ on Picrew divider: free to use
focusing on summon_mag.pngsummon_jir.png for july TR

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page