PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make interaction graph easier to use

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
This is a super minor feature I know, but because I've been here so long my interaction graph has become hard to use, especially on mobile. I'm not sure what the best solution would be - adding a years level is an obvious solution, but I think for a lot of users that would look kind of silly, if there's only 1-3 bars. Perhaps a set of inputs that let you select a start and end month? It could default to showing the last 12 or 24 months of activity, and let you see the whole graph at once if you want.

Screenshot

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Bump
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I would love this feature. Looking at my interactions graph is mess because I had a very long hiatus. A filter would be amazing.

Screenshot

credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
Currently, the graphs are just "All months since account creation" and "days in the month selected". I think that if they just added a "years" graph at the beginning (that would then open up to the months graph, and then the days graph) would help clean up that whole tab, especially for users who have been on the site a long time. Also, being able to compare by year would be neat.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That seems sensible. The chart is now grouped by year, then by month, then by day. If you only have one year, it will (or rather, should) just skip the year part.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page