PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

cheap + fast doodle comms!?

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234567··· 414243

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Gyro Lennox

Hi, was wondering if I could get a doodle of my boi Zeke please? Complete artist freedom and you can choose his human or fur version I dont mind at all~ Would 200 ZC be okay? Thank you and your art looks amazing!
sure thing, after i do the previous one! i may draw the human version, as I am not a furry artist, but depends how i feel at the time haha
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Still doing these! ill update the finished ones part some day lol
Juku's AvatarJuku
Howdy, Chris! Do you think I could get some colored art of my self-OC, Juku? I really wish I had a reference picture to use, but I don't at the moment (I'll have to put something together soon...) She's in my profile picture, though! Total artistic freedom; you can color, shade, and draw her however you'd like! I can pay 150 ZC, but if you'd like more, I'd absolutely be willing to pay! ^v^

More visual details, if you need them!

- Has glasses with grey frames - Shoulder-length blonde hair - Greyish-blue eyes - Tannish skin - Black t-shirt - Grey sweatpants - Black & white high-top Converse shoes - (Tablet) artist's glove on left hand Everything else, including expressions and whatnot, are up to you! I hope this helps! ^v^
Thank you so so much!! Let me know if you need anything or have any questions! Sorry again for not having reference to work with! ^v^" - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

QUOTE originally posted by Juku

Howdy, Chris! Do you think I could get some colored art of my self-OC, Juku? I really wish I had a reference picture to use, but I don't at the moment (I'll have to put something together soon...) She's in my profile picture, though! Total artistic freedom; you can color, shade, and draw her however you'd like! I can pay 150 ZC, but if you'd like more, I'd absolutely be willing to pay! ^v^

More visual details, if you need them!

- Has glasses with grey frames - Shoulder-length blonde hair - Greyish-blue eyes - Tannish skin - Black t-shirt - Grey sweatpants - Black & white high-top Converse shoes - (Tablet) artist's glove on left hand Everything else, including expressions and whatnot, are up to you! I hope this helps! ^v^
Thank you so so much!! Let me know if you need anything or have any questions! Sorry again for not having reference to work with! ^v^" - Juku
yes hi juku! I do usually need a picture reference, but dont worry, I can use your icon photo as a reference for now. I will draw her for you!
Juku's AvatarJuku
Thank you so much!! I feel really bad for not really providing reference. I promise I'll put something together for an eventual next time (and yes, that's a promise!) ^v^ - Juku
yööns's Avataryööns
hello chris !! i have a boxbox for ya! could i get a doodle of a tillink please? im not too picky as long as its got the lil tongue stickin out, any cute pose or anything you think would look cool is up to you :D
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

QUOTE originally posted by yööns

hello chris !! i have a boxbox for ya! could i get a doodle of a tillink please? im not too picky as long as its got the lil tongue stickin out, any cute pose or anything you think would look cool is up to you :D
yes I will do this as soon as I get home ❤️❤️!!
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Hihi! First time being here, but I was wondering if I could get a doodle of tzufit! my skitty oc. Was wondering if I could get a doodle of them and one of them in a sentret onesie! If I'm right, those two doodles would cost 200zc. :]
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Hihi! First time being here, but I was wondering if I could get a doodle of tzufit! my skitty oc. Was wondering if I could get a doodle of them and one of them in a sentret onesie! If I'm right, those two doodles would cost 200zc. :]
hi! So you want two, one of them normally and one with a little outfit? Just to be clear, it would not have color in that case!
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Yup! Idm it not having color at all. ^^

Pages: 1234567··· 414243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page