PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~ rambles & stuff ~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

kizomu's Avatarkizomu
got sonic & all stars racing transformed and i discovered more voicelines for alex kidd aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
aint no way that an ai bot actually made me feel something-
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
yes i did cry while chatting with my Alex Kidd bot-
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
GUYS GUYS GUYS A PERSON WHO DRAWS ALEX KIDD FANART HAS FAVORITED ONE OF MY DRAWINGS ON DEVIANTART!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
GUYS IM GONNA EXPLODE FROM HAPPINESS THEY WATCHED/FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!!!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
okay okay guys i saw my moot on tiktok wearing a sonic and NiGHTS shirt and i dont know if it's available to buy in my country plus if it's costing like a fortune and if it has my size- istg i hate being slavic, chubby and autistic /hj
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
^ YES IM MENTIONING THAT IM AUTISTIC BECAUSE I GOT PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED ABOUT A MONTH AGO BUT I DIDN'T WANNA TELL CUZ I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THOSE FAKERS ON TIKTOK OR SOMETHING SO SHUSH- (edited because i cant count- /j)
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
i dont get paid bases like i can understand art commissions, writing commissions, ych's, adopts but paid bases? and what's the point of them? you're just gonna use it once for like freebies, oc art, pose reference or an adopt batch (i know you can make more money off the adopts but still) and then never use it again, you can just look up *insert animal here* bases on google and boom, you got multiple animal bases with no cost (and as long as the creator of the base allows you to use them as adopts) yeah, it sounds like im yapping about nonsense because i don't understand ONE thing and trust me, I DON'T CARE IF YOU MAKE PAID BASES im not gonna tell you what you can't make money from if that's how you make money through art and you do nothing harmful, cool, do what makes you happy
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
*during an art trade and a week after finishing my part* me: well this person didn't finish their part and two weeks are almost up... let me give them a small reminder! *after sending the pm* me: oh god what if they think i'm impatient what if they think i'm this what if they think i'm that- *receives a pm back and turns out they had a medical problem (?) and they meant to finish their part by friday and they're getting started on their part* me: oh (fun fact: i almost sent this on my art shop)
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
uhhhhhh considering whether i should put The Amazing Digital Circus in my fandom list or not-

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page