PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Personal statistics

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Popplia's AvatarPopplia
(if they don't exsist already and I haven't found/seen that yet) I think personal stats showing how many pokemon of a certian type a user has would be an interesting feature to have, and other stats (that isn't a site stat or achivement already) could be added as well I don't know what the pros or cons would be in this case, I don't know much about code/coding and the only pro and con I can think of is that it might be practical but people might use it to brag harder? I guess? And I'll be honest I don't know any good reasons for consideration, it's mostly a for fun kinda thing

Check out some of my pokemon!

avatar image credit: I drew my profile picture with ibisPaint X and scaled it up with Pixelart, it's a pixel art portrait of a popplio
Bolt's AvatarBolt
I like this idea! As far as I know, this is the best way to gather *some* personal stats-- the Site Stats page. I would like see more stats, though, like maybe "Total Currency Earned by Clicking", "Total Eggs made in Daycare", "Total Summons Used" vs "Total Boxes Opened", or "Total Contests Entered"?
Formerly known as Cappn!
Popplia's AvatarPopplia
bump to surface
Popplia's AvatarPopplia
bump 2

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page