PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡ journal of xaandiir ♡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6789

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir

... january 2024 journal ...

long entries

January 1 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2.5), Nova (21%), and Elta (10%) Happy New Year! The new year won't actually hit for me for 7 more hours, but happy new year on PFQ anyway :) I'm still not sure if I'm 100% back into the site, but I'm at least just having fun with my clicks here and there. I'm trying not to take things too seriously.

January 2 2024

Bonus: Ravyne (x2.9) I'm not sure what happened but I feel like a switch has flipped in my brain. A LOT of things are a lot easier for me to do all of a sudden, including PFQ. I'm not going to hold my breath because my desire to play might still not stick around, but I'm hopeful at least!

January 3 2024

Bonus: Sei (⊕20) Yay, Sei day! I hope I can get more shinies hatched. I'm in a dry patch with albinos, but that's alright. I still got a melan at 1k so I'm pretty happy :)

January 4 2024

Bonus: Niet (x3, Special Bonus), Garth (+4), Shazi (x2), Elta (15%, Special Bonus) I...have no idea why we have a special bonus today! Does it have to do with the xmas event? Huh! Well I'm happy for al the bonuses with shazi :)

January 5 2024

Bonus: Garth (+8, Special Bonus), Suri (67%), Shazi (x3, Special Bonus), Sei (⊕25, Special Bonus) Some more amazing bonuses! I can hatch a bunch of caterpie with a higher chance of getting shinies :D This is great! I hatched about 1k eggs yesterday I think, thanks to the Niet bonus. I hope I can hatch all of the shelter eggs today, and maybe get a second melan!

January 6 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2), Ravyne (x2.8), Nova (15%), Sei (⊕20, SupSat) The main xmas event is over! I bought some more gems for my wishforge with the tokens :) It was a fun time! I got to click a whole bunch yesterday and hatched 400 eggs. I hope I can hatch a whole bunch today too with max Sei and Niet + Ravyne going on too! Maybe I can get a whole bunch of gems for my wishforge. I woke up from sleeping overnight and this was the first guy hatched in my party! My friend was clicking me at the same time and messaged me excitedly about my melan <3

January 7 2024

Bonus: N/A No bonuses today which is a bit disappointing! But I'll still get a bunch hatched...I hope that I can get all my melans hatched before I hit wishalloy, otherwise I'll just save the chain and move onto another badge.

January 8 2024

Bonus: N/A Two days in a row with no bonuses! Boo! Everything lined up so nicely the last week, so now we're missing a lot of bonuses lol. I did hatch this lil guy during rus <3

January 9 2024

Bonus: Elta (6%) Another normal ol' day...I am hoping that I will finish my bug wishalloy before the type race starts. I thought the type race started tomorrow but it actually starts on the 14th! So I have more time than I thought. So I'm pretty confident actually :)

January 10 2024

Bonus: Garth (+6) and Shazi (x2.5) Unfortunately I didn't manage to hatch all of the eggs today...I clicked a lot! But it was just a little too much without getting rus lol. I did get close tho :) I don't think we'll have any bonuses tomorrow, but Friday should have a ton. Also I got all of the gems for bug wishalloy! I still need to get the actual upgrade finished by evolving a bunch of bugs, but it's good :) I'll keep hunting caterpie for a couple more days to see if I can get those last melans I'm looking for before I switch to hunting for the Type Race.

January 11 2024

Bonus: N/A Another no buffs day! BBut we're getting 4 buffs tomorrow, which is a fun way to start FabFriday :) tomorrow will also be the last day I fully hunt Caterpie. Then I'll spend Saturday finishing up whatever supplier eggs I ordered and fully switching to hunting Cubchoo instead! I kind of doubt that I'll get the last 2 melan caterpies I want, so I probably will just save the chain and come back to it another time. I need to start getting ready for the Type Race instead~

January 12 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2.5), Suri (55%), Ravyne (x2.1), and Sei (⊕14) This will be a fun day! I can hatch so many eggs, get some bonus gems, and hopefully have a boost to melans with the Sei bonus :) I'll be doing plenty of clicks tonight!

January 13 2024

Bonus: Nova (20%) and Elta (15%) My caterpie hunt is officially over and I didn't get those last two melans :( I will return to caterpie at one point, but I've got Wishalloy and the Type Race is tomorrow so instead...it's onto ice bears! <3

January 14 2024

Bonus: N/A Today is the first day of the type race! I officially have my goal written down as 10k but...no way I'm making that lol! That's like 350 hatches a day of Cubchoo. No way I'm making that. But I'll leave it up as a generalized goal; just something to work towards.

January 15 2024

Bonus: Garth (+4) and Shazi (x2.5) Today is a good day for bonuses but I'll be too busy to take advantage :( I have DND right at reset (I'm writing this after the fact lol) and then I'm out of the house all day in the morning...Alas.

January 16 2024

Bonus: N/A As expected, I got next to nothing done yesterday, but that's alright. Back to hatching now :)

January 17 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2) and Ravyne (x2.6) Today will be a good hatch day! I can easily get through hatches despite my low badge because of Niet and I will get gems from Ravyne. Perfect for me :) Tomorrow shouldn't be too bad eiher, so it's going to be kind of relaxing...I hope I can get some personal work done!

January 18 2024

Bonus: Novie (17%) and Sei (⊕17) Things are stressful in real life. It's nice having PFQ as a distraction. After a VERY stressful morning of running around to doctors' offices, it was super nice to get home and this was the first guy I hatched :')

January 19 2024

Bonus: Suri (70%), Shazi (x2.1), and Elta (10%) Oh wow! I never get melans this quickly back to back :D Halfway to my melan goal <3

January 20 2024

Bonus: Garth (+5) and Novie (25%, SupSat) Another very stressful day...A lot of medical stuff has been going on and it's driving me bonkers. I hope things can work out soon because the not-knowing of it all is driving me insane. The healthcare system sucks!!

January 21 2024

Bonus: N/A Type race is over! I got just over 6,000 points :) We didn't get in the top 3, but that's okay. I still had so much fun! I think I'm going to try and apply to be the Normal Type Race leader next month because it's my favorite type!!

January 22 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2.5) Such a big Niet bonus! I got through my eggs easily, which is good because I had a busy work day so I could not get more clicking done lol.

January 23 2024

Bonus: Ravyne (x2.8) Yay Ravyne day!! I can get more ice gems :D I've also started reaching out to some artists to get some customs made. I want a new pokesona so bad but I've been having some art block about it. I'm excited to see what these artists come up with. I'm sure I'll be squealing about how adorable they are <3

January 24 2024

Bonus: Shazi (x2) I'm slowly making progress on my living dex tracker in my journal...I really wish you could add entries in early on though. It makes it hard to make a nice, organized journal when things get out of order!

January 25 2024

Bonus: Sei (⊕15) It's an increase in shinies today but despite hatching a bunch, I haven't noticed any significant change lol! I did finally get rus after hunting for a few days which was nice. I hope I can get this third melan soon...I'm not quite at 3k yet so I'm not impatient for it, I just am a little tired of hunting these bears and kind of wanna change lol! But I need 2 more melans before I'm done.

January 26 2024

Bonus: Garth (+5), Suri (70%), and Novie (20%) I didn't end up hatching anything too special yesterday. A friend reminded me that z-crystals are way more worth it though! I keep thinking of them as the old system where they lasted until reset which I never felt was very worth it with how expensive they are, but now that I remembered they are 3 days long, I'm going to start using them whenever I can. DP Vouchers aren't really selling well, so I may as well try to use crystals for my own hunts. It may or may not have paid off because I got melan number three :D One more and I'll be done with Cubchoo!

January 27 2024

Bonus: Garth (+8, MCW), Suri (70%, MCW), and Sei (⊕18, MCW) I was hoping for a Sei day for Superb Saturday for that max of 25 but I think Garth got the supsat max bonus? I'm not sure. Still, we got a Sei day anyway :) So I'll take it! We're going to get Niet tomorrow, so if we can get Sei and Shazi or Ravyne for MCW....that would be an awesome Sunday lol! WHOA :0 I did NOT expect to get my last melan this quickly! When I started using z crystals I didn't think that it would really improve my chances all that much but I got those last two melans really quickly...wild! Well now that I got the 4 melans I wanted, I'll be switching to snorunt to try and finish my ice wishalloy badge before the type race next month. I need like 5500ish gems I think? So not counting Ravyne days, I'd have to hatch 305 eggs a day about, and with Ravyne days included (probably 2 ravyne days in 3 weeks? maybe 3?) I am almost guaranteed to get it done :)

January 28 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2.5), Garth (+6, MCW), Suri (61%, MCW), Sei (⊕22) Holy. COW. So first of all! I finished up my cubchoo eggs in my supplier and what do I get??? I didn't expect to get a fifth melan before I finished the hunt! I was in the middle of rus when I finished the eggs so I scrambled to switch to Jirachi because the bonuses today are insane. Activated my saved chain, switched my crystal, got my summons...and within three parties what do I get? I'M STILL SHAKING. I didn't expect to get one in this mini-hunt today at ALL... About 4 years ago I sold my first melan jirachi to Eltafez. When I came back to the site 3 years ago, I talked to Elta about swapping jirachis if I got another one, so I could have my first melan legend for sentimental value. I hope I can get my original boy back <3 Now I need to decide if I want to keep hunting and pray for another melan to sell or if I want to cut my losses and sell my tanzakus so I can start a new hoard...I'll have to decide. Also I was going to make a new post with my jirachi hunt but if I stop now I will just update the last hunt post! Lol! Holy cow ANOTHER?? Wow. Wow. This one is getting sold :D

January 29 2024

Bonus: Ravyne (x2.2) and Shazi (x2.4) Kind of a slow day today. I got the points I needed for the tourney and now I'm just casually hatching snorunt :) The new variant also released today (Rockwool) and it's very cute! I love the idea of a sheepdog being literally half sheep lol! It was also exactly what I was theorizing it was (Rockruff + Wooloo) so I felt pretty happy about guessing it.

January 30 2024

Bonus: N/A

January 31 2024

PKRS Tracker

I've gotten pkrs 25 times this month. January 1 - 1 time January 2 - 1 time January 3 - 1 time January 4 - 1 time January 7 - 2 times January 8 - 1 time January 9 - 1 time January 13 - 3 times January 16 - 1 time January 17 - 2 times January 18 - 2 times January 21 - 2 times January 25 - 1 time January 26 - 1 time January 27 - 1 time January 28 - 2 times January 29 - 1 time January 30 - 1 time
credits

credits

• about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
443/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 0

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed

... cubchoo hunting stats ...

Jan. 13, 2024 - Jan. 27, 2024

what i use

hypermode
ubercharm
shiny charm
level 7 daily
shelter pass *
Arceus Rank
Ice Crystal for half the hunt

hatches

shinies

45 rate: 1 shiny every 74 eggs

albinos

26 rate: 1 albino every 128 eggs

melans

5 rate: 1 melan every 665 eggs
Goal: 4 melans (4/4) Goal: Ice Wishalloy (7/9) Goal: Ice Tourney Points (Got 6092 points) Status: Complete

hatches

credits

credits

... jirachi hunting stats ...

Previously saved chain found here. Jan. 28, 2024

what i use

hypermode ends 20/Mar/2020
9 left
26 in rotation
47mill+ interaction points
shelter pass *
Arceus Rank
Psychium Z

hatches

shinies

56 rate: 1 shiny every 36 hatches

albinos

17 rate: 1 albino every 118 hatches

melans

4 rate: 1 melans every 501 hatches
Goal: 3 melans (3/3) Status: Chain saved just in case.

hatches

credits

credits

... snorunt hunting stats ...

Jan. 28, 2024 - Feb. 8, 2024

what i use

hypermode
ubercharm
shiny charm
level 7 daily
shelter pass *
Arceus Rank
Ice Crystal

hatches

shinies

41 rate: 1 shiny every 68 eggs

albinos

16 rate: 1 albino every 175 eggs

melans

4 rate: 1 melan every 701.5 eggs
Goal: 6 melans (4/6) Goal: Ice Wishalloy (9/9) Status: Chain saved.

hatches

credits

credits

... january 2024 recap ...

Total Interactions

Days of Activity

31 days (Jan 1 - Jan 31)

Average Daily Interactions

~57,826 interactions

Interactions Breakdown

Daily Breakdown

January 1 - 30, 118 interactions January 2 - 44,425 interactions January 3 - 59,432 interactions January 4 - 80,544 interactions January 5 - 144,118 interactions January 6 - 80,453 interactions January 7 - 60,509 interactions January 8 - 76,494 interactions January 9 - 59, 096 interactions January 10 - 83,992 interactions January 11 - 73,206 interactions January 12 - 82,432 interactions January 13 - 94,157 interactions January 14 - 73,038 interactions January 15 - 1,665 interactions January 16 - 52,846 interactions January 17 - 31,303 interactions January 18 - 41,705 interactions January 19 - 73,932 interactions January 20 - 49,199 interactions January 21 - 66,453 interactions January 22 - 8,370 interactions January 23 - 39,489 interactions January 24 - 29,532 interactions January 25 - 76,141 interactions January 26 - 59,645 interactions January 27 - 71,938 interactions January 28 - 69,239 interactions January 29 - 47,185 interactions January 30 - 30,593 interactions January 31 - 1,377 interactions

Bonuses Breakdown

We had 50 total bonuses this month. Niet - 7 | Garth - 8 (2 special) Suri - 6 (2 special) | Ravyne - 6 Novie - 3 (2 Special) | Shazi - 7 Elta - 5 | Sei - 8 (3 Special)

PokeRus Stats

I received pokerus 25 times this month! The most times I got it in one day was 3 times on January 13.

January Hatches

9,325 (5,343 Caterpie; 3,326 Cubchoo; 150 Jirachi; 506 Snorunt)

January Shinies

133 (82 Caterpie; 45 Cubchoo; 3 Jirachi; 3 Snorunt)

January Albinos

56 (26 Caterpie; 26 Cubchoo; 4 Snorunt)

January Melans

9 (2 Caterpie; 5 Cubchoo; 2 Jirachi)
credits

credits

... february 2024 journal ...

long entries

February 1 2024

Bonus: Novie (13%) The past two days have been AWFUL lol. I had a medical scare which had me in the hospital for just under 2 days. I couldn't play pfq at all, it was loud and the tests were agonizing and in the end there was nothing super important wrong with me so it just earned me a bunch of medical debt that I have to take care of tomorrow. Ugh. Problem for tomorrow me.

February 2 2024

Bonus: Garth (+2) I'm trying very hard to not think about how much money I am gonna have to pay lol. I am instaed focusing on PFQ. I am glad to have a strong distraction for myself. I have sold most of my tanzaku hoard! I've gotten a lot of currency which is great :) I'm going to be slowly trying to convert my currency to credits because I really want to plan for eventually hunting Ditto in the future. I am gonna just go for 1 melan insead of getting a second back-up melan like I usually try to do because ditto is just SUCH a pain to hunt. I average 1k eggs to get a melan so I'm going to either try and gather the money I'll need for that many eggs (which is...god...775,000,000 credits???) or I'll collect enough for 250 eggs at a time because that's a quarter of the 1k and I can order that many eggs from the supplier (and that is instead a little under 200mill...still horrifying.) It will definitely take me a while to gather that much currency. I don't want to just spend IRL money to get all of it really fast...In the meantime I'll be focusing on trying to get my wishalloy badges so I can start doing hunts for my Kanto melan dex. I hope I can get some actual melan orders too because people haven't ordered those from me yet, but that's understandable :) When I'm no longer doing completely random hunts, I think it'll be easier to get orders since I can advertise it better.

February 3 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2.5), Shazi (x2.7), and Elta (15%, SupSat) Niet and Shazi make for a very good day :D And max Elta is awesome too. I bought a bunch of DCP so I can be prepared for the start of my kanto hunts when I get all wishalloy. I did quick money calculations and the only non-legendary/non-special eggs that are cheaper to get with DCP than through the supplier are starter eggs. Since I'll be hunting the three kanto starters to start off with, I'll need a lot of DCP to keep hatching on Niet days and such xD I might go a bit out of order in my Kanto hunts if I can't get enough DCP to feel comfortable. I'll try to order a few packs of DCP every time Elta is above 13% so I can slowly accumulate that. My main focus for now is probably going to be saving credits for the ditto hunt though...I'll passively collect GS Balls too, but I'll be treating ditto like a legendary hunt where my main focus will be towards trying to gather credits and transfer extra ZC into credits when I can. I hatched the first melan of my snorunt hunt :D She was almost exactly at 1k hatches which is great. It sticks to my usual luck lol! Oh wow I got another one so soon!! This is similar to what happened with cubchoo actually :D With Cubchoo the third one didn't come til around 3k so it was a longer wait. I'm not sure I'll make it to 3k before the TR unless we get another great Niet/Shazi combo day because I have blazed through close to 500 eggs so far and it's not even bedtime!

February 4 2024

Bonus: Suri (46%), Ravyne (x2.4), and Sei (⊕16) My focus has been really bad lately...I just want to play video games and stuff but I have art I need to do. Especially if I want to get some supplemental income through commissions...Hopefully I'll get over this burnout funk with my week off from work and be energized enough to get back into things.

February 5 2024

February 6 2024

Bonus: Niet (x3, Niet's BDay), Ravyne (x3, Niet's BDay), Shazi (x2.5, Niet's BDay), and Sei (⊕25, Niet's BDay) I was super busy yesterday and then had the most WICKED headache when I woke up and basically couldn't do anything until around reset when it finally faded. It's still kind of there as I write this but it's more tolerable now. Anyway, I love all the bonuses! Yay for Niet's birthday, giving us all these cool bonuses on a random Monday :D With Ravyne, Shazi, AND Niet, I'll be able to make a lot of progress on my Ice badge. Woo! Got another one :D I thought I would have to wait until 3k to get my third. I also need just a little more than 300 ice gems to get to wishalloy! I can probably get there today with Ravyne, but I'm not too pressed about it. I used another z crystal so I'm going to continue with Snorunt even after getting Wishalloy until I either get the 3 more melans I want, or the crystal finishes, and then I'll be switching to starting Eevee for the Type Race :)

February 7 2024

Bonus: Garth (+5), Novie (12%), and Elta (12%) Finally got rus today! I've been trying to hunt it for days now and Sally was hiding from me lol. I'll be getting Ice Wishalloy today :) That's exciting! I have to decide if I want to keep hunting Snorunt after today or just immediately switch to Eevee...I'll be wasting some of my z-crystal but I'm kind of sick of these ice boys lol.

February 8 2024

Bonus: N/A Sally decided to give me one more melan before I paused this hunt for the Type Race :D

February 9 2024

Bonus: N/A Boring ol' day...Nothing to report lol! I guess the fun thing is that I started my Eevee hunt for the Type Race that begins on Sunday :)

February 10 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2), Novie (25%, SupSat), and Shazi (x2.5) Type Race starts tomorrow!! I got a bunch of pokemon hatched today thanks to Niet and Shazi :D Kinda bummed that this wasn't the start of the tourney, but I know that some types like Dragon would just skyrocket if this was the start lol! I hope I'm doing a good job as team leader though. I want everyone to have a great time <3

February 11 2024

Bonus: Suri (69%) and Ravyne (x2.2)

February 12 2024

Bonus: Garth (+2) and Sei (⊕14) Phew was busy busy buuuusy! I had D&D yesterday so I missed reset and work was super busy so I didn't do anything on here until an hour before reset lol! That's okay though. I do feel bad about falling behind in the team thread.

February 13 2024

February 14 2024

Bonus: N/A Dang, no bonuses on valentine's...that's okay though! I hope I can hatch a melan soon. I'm at just about 1k and got used to some earlier melans thanks to Cubchoo and Snorunt lol!

February 15 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2.5), Novie (17%), Shazi (x2.2), and Elta (10%) Dang, no Valentine's melan for me :( That kinda sucks. I wonder if I'm gonna go this entire TR without any melans despite the albino boost...that really sucks lmao. On a brighter note, my commissions are going well :) It's nice getting orders again. It funds my habit on here without needing to break my own bank. Lol I got this guy like an hour after reset. So close to a Valentine melan xD

February 16 2024

Bonus: Ravyne (x2.6) Yay Ravyne day! I don't really need normal gems at the moment but I'll try to go for a master badge at one point :) Meanwhile there's only two more days (including today) left for the Type Race! I don't think Team Normal will place, but it's been really fun being team leader this month (if not...stressful lol)

February 17 2024

Bonus: Garth (+6) and Sei (⊕25, SupSat) Only fun thing to report is that I hatched one last melan before the end of the Type Race! The tourament starts in a couple days and it is to hatch brown pokemon. I would be a little tempted to continue eevee but this is a new exclusive egg so there will be a lot of competition for the top 100 spot...so I'm going to hunt zigzagoon instead. Wishalloy Normal will help me hatch a 3k egg really fast! And they won't be too expensive to buy from the supplier...I will probably use DCP too even though it's a wast eof money in comparison just beccause I really want to make sure I get this egg...it'll be less expensive than having to buy tokens to afford the new egg.

February 18 2024

Bonus: Suri (79%) FINALLY got rus again...I've been hunting it for a week straight and Sally did not want to give it to me...until today! Huzzah! I need to finish off my Eevee supplier eggs so I can be ready to start Zigzagoon tomorrow! I have 7 hours until the tourney starts after reset, which I will use to finish off those supplier eggs.

February 19 2024

Bonus: Sei (⊕15) It is taking longer to finish these supplier eggs than I thought...I gotta finish them by midnight so I can easily switch to Zigzagoon for the tourney! xD I can still hatch Eevee but I really want an advantage with lower EHP eggs the whole time. WHOA!! A melan before I even got a shiny?? That's never happened before :0 as far as I can remember, anyway. Maybe it happened with Mudkip which also hatched really early.

February 20 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2), Novie (16%), and Shazi (x2) Wooo, Niet and Shazi day! Very good for the tourney and great to start my Zigzagoon hunt :) WAHHHH I was not expecting another so quickly?? Zigzagoon is my favorite and I thin he can tell <3 I got rus the next day and got through all of my supplier eggs at once! 3k eggs with a Niet boost is unparalleled. In other news...I really wanna talk about the PFQ update that is dropping tomorrow because I am SO freaking excited. All of the rank rewards are being changed which means that people like me who have the completed dex are going to get all of the rewards at once. I am excited for nearly everything but I'm going to talk about the ones I'm especially excited for right now before reset so I can see how they all feel when they're dropped. In general I'm not like excited about the lab update, but I do think it will be a cool update. Especially for new users! They can use the lab way easier now to find new eggs. A new scour slot!! That will kind of mess up how I have my scour field organized since now 4 can scour at a time, but that means more boxes can be uncovered which will be awesome! Same goes for the scour boost which gives a +25% boost like a Suri day. Boxes galore! I hope that it doesn't affect the market, but we'll have to see. THE AMULETS!!! The gold amulet will give a +25% boost to shiny chances, the silver amulet will give +33% boost to albino chances, and the cobalt amulet will activate the long chain bonus when you have Arceus rank (which will be removed otherwise in this update.) According to Niet, that will increase melan chances at max from 150% at 10k as it is now, to +191.6% at 5k instead! THAT'S SO AWESOME!! That will make my melan hunts way easier, I think, with a nearly +50% to the max boost at half the eggs. I am a little worried how that will upset the melan market with way more melans being hatched...but I think a new upset in the market is fine :) I'll just have to adjust prices in the future. And finally my favorite...A RIBBON THAT DOUBLES THE NUMBER OF SUPPLIER EGGS YOU CAN GET :D I can already get 250 and thought that was a fine number because I did not want to spend gold on any more, and suddenly I'll be able to get 500?? THAT'S AWESOME! That will make it so much easier to never run out of eggs to hatch, even on Niet days like this xD My credits wallet will be hurtng buying all of them but I'll live. It is gonna be so awesome! That will make my Ditto hunt way easier now, too. I can order the eggs and get 250 at a time while still having slots to order other eggs, so I can save a ditto hunt for when there's a really good Sei day! Oooh this is so exciting. I know the excitement will wear off quickly but I'm happy being extra excited right now!!

February 21 2024

Bonus: Ravyne (x2.5) and Elta (11%) We got the upgrade bonuses which is nice, but it turns out the supplier expansion does not double all your passes. It only gives you an extra 3 :( They really could have phrased it differently from "doubles"...Sigh. Now I have to decide if I want to collect to 500 passes because the idea of having the extra slots for eggs was very nice to me. Hmm.

February 22 2024

February 23 2024

Bonus: N/A I don't remember why I didn't make a journal entry yesterday...but anyway! Today was the Deinglitch event, which was pretty easy to complete. We also got a new pokemon drop with the macha tea pokemon and 3 of the legendaries...Man I need to play S/V, because I don't know any of these pokemon lol. In other news, I hatched my last melan for this Zigzagoon hunt! Then later on I got rus while finishing my leftover supplier eggs and got ANOTHER ONE! Woo! Debating if I'm going to sell her or hang onto her for a melan ziggy hoard. I'm now onto hatching Galarian Meowth :) I want to get my steel badge up...Hatching is going to be really slow since my steel badge is SO low. Hopefully Sally is nice and gives me lots of rus until my badge is higher.

February 24 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2, MCW), Suri (63%), Novie (20%, MCW), Shazi (x3, SupSat), Sei (⊕15) HAPPY MASS CLICK WEEKEND! Look at all those bonuses :D Today is a good day to get a good start on my Galarian Meowth hunt. And a good day INDEED! Look at the melan I got already WOO

February 25 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2, MCW), Garth (+4), Suri (66%, MCW) Ravyne (x2.3), Sei (⊕18)

February 26 2024

Bonus: Novie (16%), Shazi (x2.5), and Elta (8%) Aaaa I keep forgetting to write these journals lol! The lab tourney is in full swing :) Sucks that it starts on such a nice Shazi day, but ah well. I can get back to hunting meowths afterwards. I've fallen behind the leaderboard a bit becuase i was too busy to click most of the day. I'll have to try and catch rus a couple of times to get back onto the board!

February 27 2024

Bonus: Niet (x2.5)

February 28 2024

Bonus: N/A I've been so focused on organizing my fields for my living dex that I have barely done anythign else...it takes so much focus to fill this thing out!!

February 29 2024

Bonus: Garth (+5) and Ravyne (x2.8) Last day of the month! The tournament is still going and I've basically given up, choosing instead to just try and catch up on all of my living dex organizing. I have 1 field left to organize and then a field to evolve for dex entries. I'm getting there!! As I type this, my regular living dex is 1/3 complete :) I will be taking to the forums to ask people to sell me their regular pokemon after this.

PKRS Tracker

I've gotten pkrs 22 times this month. February 1 - 2 times February 2 - 1 time February 3 - 2 times February 7 - 1 time February 8 - 2 times February 9 - 2 times February 10 - 2 times February 18 - 1 time February 19 - 2 times February 20 - 1 time February 21 - 1 time February 23 - 2 times February 24 - 2 times February 26 - 1 time
credits

credits

... eevee hunting stats ...

Feb. 9, 2024 - Feb. 19, 2024

what i use

hypermode
ubercharm
shiny charm
level 7 daily
shelter pass *
Arceus Rank
Normal Crystal

hatches

shinies

31 rate: 1 shiny every 65 eggs

albinos

21 rate: 1 albino every 96 eggs

melans

2 rate: 1 melan every 1,005.5 eggs
Goal: 17 melans (2/17) Goal: Normal Type Race Points (Finished with 6,678 points) Status: Chain saved.

hatches

credits

credits

... zigzagoon hunting stats ...

Feb. 19, 2024 - Feb. 23, 2024

what i use

hypermode
ubercharm
shiny charm
level 7 daily
shelter pass *
Arceus Rank
Normal Crystal

hatches

shinies

28 rate: 1 shiny every 55.5 eggs

albinos

19 rate: 1 albino every 82 eggs

melans

4 rate: 1 melan every 389 eggs
Goal: 3 melans (3/3) Goal: Tourney Points (~2,000 points) Status: Completed. Chain saved to use as a fun hunt in the future.

hatches

credits

credits

... galarian meowth hunt stats ...

Next attempt here. Feb. 23, 2024 - Mar. 24, 2024

what i use

hypermode
ubercharm
shiny charm
level 7 daily
shelter pass *
Arceus Rank
Steel Crystal

hatches

4933 (837)

shinies

61 (12) rate: 1 shiny every 80 eggs

albinos

48 (13) rate: 1 albino every 103 eggs

melans

2 rate: 1 melan every 2,466.5 eggs
Goal: 2 melans (2/3) Goal: Wishalloy Steel (8/9) Status: Saved; will return after short variant hunt

hatches

credits

credits

... february 2024 recap ...

Total Interactions

Days of Activity

29 days (Feb 1 - Feb 29)

Average Daily Interactions

~45,576 interactions

Interactions Breakdown

Daily Breakdown

February 1 - 44,685 interactions February 2 - 53,843 interactions February 3 - 55,208 interactions February 4 - 60,815 interactions February 5 - 186 interactions February 6 - 89,874 interactions February 7 - 46,113 interactions February 8 - 50,391 interactions February 9 - 62,699 interactions February 10 - 65,293 interactions February 11 - 19,999 interactions February 12 - 13,967 interactions February 13 - 48,161 interactions February 14 - 68,960 interactions February 15 - 78,823 interactions February 16 - 36,386 interactions February 17 - 97,393 interactions February 18 - 68,952 interactions February 19 - 73,685 interactions February 20 - 43,615 interactions February 21 - 33,165 interactions February 22 - 18,075 interactions February 23 - 43,451 interactions February 24 - 80,140 interactions February 25 - 8,646 interactions February 26 - 23,784 interactions February 27 - 3,088 interactions February 28 - 18,464 interactions February 29 - 13,844 interactions

Bonuses Breakdown

We had 52 total bonuses this month. Niet - 8 (3 special) | Garth - 6 Suri - 5 (1 special) | Ravyne - 7 (1 special) Novie - 7 (2 special) | Shazi - 7 (2 special) Elta - 5 (1 special) | Sei - 7 (2 special)

PokeRus Stats

I received pokerus 22 times this month! The most times I got it in one day was 2 times on February 1, 3, 8, 9, 10, 19, 23, and 24.

February Hatches

6,705 (2,300 Snorunt; 2,011 Eevee; 1,557 Zigzagoon; 837 Galarian Meowth)

February Shinies

109 (38 Snorunt; 31 Eevee; 28 Zigzagoon; 12 Galarian Meowth)

February Albinos

65 (12 Snorunt; 21 Eevee; 19 Zigzagoon; 13 Galarian Meowth)

February Melans

11 (4 Snorunt; 2 Eeevee; 4 Zigzagoon; 1 Galarian Meowth)
credits

credits

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page