PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sell item confirmation screen

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Popplia's AvatarPopplia
In scours, once your pokemon comes back with items, there should probably be a "do you want to sell this item?" screen when you press the buttton. I've accedently sold a lot of items while not paying attention this would be a good way to keep the same thing from happening to other people

Check out some of my pokemon!

avatar image credit: I drew my profile picture with ibisPaint X and scaled it up with Pixelart, it's a pixel art portrait of a popplio
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I'm confused. Is there a sell button on the scours page? I've never seen it. Which items have you been accidentally selling? There is a confirmation button on the inventory when you sell things as you have to input the amount to sell. Are you maybe just not finding where Dress Up item scour rewards go? They are in the Contest area, in Accessory Shop > Sell, rather than Inventory area. Or can be accessed to use through a pokemon's profile menu for Dress Up Pokemon.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,781,333
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
There is, I can try to take a screenshot when my scours finish next. When you get a noncurrency reward, you can hover over/tap it and you get a little info, just like in the inventory. You can sell it from there and there isn’t one of the caution popups(the proper term is failing me right now).
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I mean... it seems to me that if you've navigated your way into the tooltip, clicked the tooltip to "pin" it (desktop only) and then moved down to the Sell button... I don't think an additional popup will really save you.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
M4VEN's AvatarM4VEN
i don't know if it's a common thing, but i just accidentally sold something when i opened a box so i def get it! I got a rain jewel from a box, i hadn't seen one before so i clicked on it (still in the box loot window) and mistakenly clicked sell because i'm used to clicking sell from the inventory. In the inventory, clicking sell gives me the option to go to the marketboard and see what it's going for, but when clicking sell from the box window it just auto sold it for 325 credits. Kinda sucks because of the actual worth of the item is 100k+ but idk if it's a common enough issue to warrant a pop-up?
buying double deltas (ie. delta dark thievuls so that it says DARK DARK type) pls message me or smthing!!
Popplia's AvatarPopplia
bump with a better explanation? I guess? (if this already exists and I just haven't noticed ingore this) Suggestion Title: "Do you want to sell this?" screen before an item is sold Suggestion Summary: So I use the phone version of this website. I'm also prone to hitting buttons that I shouldn't while on autopilot. I've sold many things that I wanted to keep accidentally, and I feel like others might've done the same accidentally. So, a confirmation screen would be good. Positive points: Might be easy to code? I don't know enough about coding to know if this is true. Negative points: Too many screens to get through. I think. In the Inventory, you already have to: - hover over an item (or tap on mobile) - click (or tap) sell - set the amount you want to sell (can be skipped) - hit the sell button again But, when it comes to scours you just click/tap the sell button once and, whoops! There goes that item you wanted to keep Reason For Consideration: It's always good to have a confirmation screen on things like this
Kytheria's AvatarKytheria
Definitely support this! I accidentally have sold stuff because of the discrepancy between selling on the scour page and from inventory. I do it out of habit and it feels really terrible when i sell something valuable for almost nothing. It already exists as a safety measure in the inventory. Unless it's for some reason too challenging to code, I don't see why this shouldn't exist in the scour mission page as well. This is a case where if you've pressed the sell button from the inventory then you're expecting a different result and need to learn the hard way it works like this. I'm of the mind that the more confirm menus the better when doing instant irreversible transactions.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page