PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mags' Commissions [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789

Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
type: regular reference sheet: Popper background: yes background colour: oceany? Or at least blue ^^ bottom shadow: no transparent: no (Clothes are optional ^^)
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
magsimillion's Avatarmagsimillion
ooooo look at this lil fella he's so adorable.... i'll gladly draw him for u! :D in whatever currency you wanna pay i'd need 50% upfront :3
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
he's done! :D ty for being patient (i was stuck in finals hell lol) and i'm sending you the unwatermarked version in a sec!
bump! :3
seven0331's Avatarseven0331
type: icon flat/shaded: shades please! pokemon: Apocalyptic Arcanine form: melanistic background colour: not sure... maybe a green or black? Whatever you think is best! https://pokefarm.wiki/images/8/8d/Melanistic_Apocalyptic_Arcanine.png For reference if it helps! Also, if you accept is it okay if i pay 4,000gp and 400zc?
Profile Icon commissioned by: magsimillion and given permission to use!
sure thing! :D wow i never knew apocylptic arcanine looked so awesome in melan LOL. just gotta send me the first 50% of the payment and you'll be added to the list of slots :3
zoup's Avatarzoup
hello! id like to comm you! ^^ pokesona icon form type: icon flat/shaded: shaded reference sheet: https://sta.sh/2n9g5cetph7?edit=1 background colour: i leave it to your artistic judgment ! if you do an effect, maybe some kind of echolation thing? (like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=echolocation+background&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjYmrqxrYOFAxUAOTQIHYntCIMQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=echolocation+background&gs_lp=EgNpbWciF2VjaG9sb2NhdGlvbiBiYWNrZ3JvdW5kSKwRUIEHWIoQcAB4AJABAJgBQKABwgSqAQIxMbgBA8gBAPgBAYoCC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwgIEECMYJ8ICBhAAGAcYHsICBRAAGIAEwgIGEAAYCBgeiAYB&sclient=img&ei=Wxv7ZZiBFYDy0PEPidujmAg&bih=1311&biw=830&prmd=ivsnbmtz) pokesona regular form type: regular reference sheet: https://sta.sh/2n9g5cetph7?edit=1 background: no background colour: n/a bottom shadow: yes transparent: yes i put some information in the description of the stash as well!

Berry ❀ 25 ❀

zubat fan as foretold. but a fan of other bats as well.
no link yet
Lv. 100 — +416,012
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Lv. 100 — +180,605
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
alrighty, sure thing! :D just send me over the first half of the payment
FINALLY DONE!!! thank you soooo much for your patience ;v; i'll be sending the unwatermarked version asap!
took me long enough jdsjghkjshgfd here's the two commissions :D i'll be dming you the unwatermarked versions

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page