PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mags' Commissions [SLOTS FULL]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789

magsimillion's Avatarmagsimillion
Mags' Commissions Non-Pokemon Comms
  • rules
  • examples + prices
  • slots
  • order form
  • alt. payment
- i require 50% of the payment upfront before i start! - i don't do refunds, unless i'm the one to cancel the commission for whatever reason - turnaround time shouldn't be longer than two weeks. however, if i do take longer i'll be sure to keep you up to date and even offer a refund. - i draw pokemon, baits, etc. i can even do pokesonas if the design is not too overly complicated - you'll get a high quality .png file of your commission; once with a watermark, once without. you can use whatever, just make sure to credit me.
icons.
one 150x150 pixel flatcoloured icon of a pokemon of your choice 4,000,000 | 4,000 | 800 + 2,000,000 | 2,000 | 400 for shading and effects
regular.
one flatcoloured drawing of a pokemon of your choice 7,500,000 | 7,500 | 1,500

more examples: flat icons

characters belong to their respective owners!

more examples: shaded icons

more examples: regular

- shaded icon for seven0331 (shading done) - shaded icon for zubatfan (not started yet) - regular for zubatfan (not started yet)
pokesona icon form type: icon flat/shaded: reference sheet: background colour: pokesona regular form type: regular reference sheet: background: yes/no background colour: bottom shadow: yes/no transparent: yes/no pokemon icon form type: icon flat/shaded: pokemon: form: shiny/albino/melanistic background colour: pokemon regular form type: regular pokemon: form: shiny/albino/melanistic background: yes/no background colour: bottom shadow: yes/no transparent: yes/no
i'm willing to take the below list of items as either full or partial payment for your commission Übercharm: 1,250,000 | 1,250 | 250 DayCare Pass x10: 140,000 | 140 | 28 DayCare Pass x60: 600,000 | 600 | 120 Shiny Charm: 1,000,000 | 1,000 | 200 Egg Pass: 400,000 | 400 | 80 Tournament Tokens: depending on their current (lowest) price on the market
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Hope this is okay! type: icon reference sheet: Him please! background colour: You have full artistic freedom when it comes to bg color! type: regular reference sheet: Him please! background: No thanks! background colour: N/A bottom shadow: Yup! transparent: Yes please!
Rascal | He/Him | 20+ avatar: breakerbeam pagedoll: sillestialz

QUOTE originally posted by Rascal

Hope this is okay! type: icon reference sheet: Him please! background colour: You have full artistic freedom when it comes to bg color! type: regular reference sheet: Him please! background: No thanks! background colour: N/A bottom shadow: Yup! transparent: Yes please!
ohhh my gosh i ADORE him!!! i'm super excited nvn so one icon and one regular drawing; that would be 1150 as the first deposit and then the rest after i'm finished :3 tysm for commissioning me!!
Rascal's AvatarRascal
No problem, thank you so much! I'll go ahead and send over the half-payment now. ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Rascal

No problem, thank you so much! I'll go ahead and send over the half-payment now. ^^
done!! here are the images: i'll ask of you to send me the last 50% while i DM you the images without the watermark on them. nvn if you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to let me know!
Rascal's AvatarRascal
@magsimillion They look amazing, thank you so much for the amazing art! I'll go ahead and send over the rest of the payment now ^^
bump! :3

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page