PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time (Setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123456

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time
A long time ago, much of our world was unexplored and filled with dangerous and aggressive Pokémon. A small village, once known as Treasure Town, had many Pokémon who were scared of the outside world. But there were also those who wished to explore and map the world around them. The Expedition Society was born. Many years passed, and many more Pokémon joined the Society. New lands were discovered, and Treasure Town grew bigger as new Pokémon moved there. Centuries later, Treasure Town has grown to become the bustling city known as Pokéopolis. Things are fairly peaceful, but something is wrong. People have been reporting seeing strange bolts of lightning, followed by dangerously strong and aggressive Pokémon, only for them to disappear as suddenly as they appeared. People are scared, crime rates are increasing, and the Expedition Society is at a loss to find out what's causing these strange events. Can the Expedition Society figure out what's going on before it's too late? And what of you? Are you a schoolkid, a baker, or a shopkeeper? Regardless of who you are, these events are sure to affect you in some way. Are you ready?
  • Rules
  • Info
  • Characters
  • Lore
  • Reserved
1: PFQ Rules apply at all times 2: No fighting OOC 3: Minor cursing only, and even then, keep it at a minimum 4: Each player may have 1 Shiny, 1 Custom Sprite, and 1 Alpha. I will not stop you from making a shiny Alpha, but I'd rather keep shiny Alphas at a minimum. Scars, piercings, and tattoos do not count against your 1 per user count 5: No legendary Pokémon, not including mythical Pokémon 6: This RP is LGBTQ+ friendly, please respect that and don't be hateful against LGBTQ+ characters in character or out. 7: Make your own form, I’m not great at coding, especially on PFQ
Pokéopolis is a large city with all the sorts of shops you see in the PMD games, a bank, a general store, storage, etc. but you can make any sort of store you want if you decide to be a shopkeeper. Pokemon that start off as a Hisui form, such as Sneasel or Voltorb, the Hisui Pokemon must be from Hisui and travel through time via a time rift. This applies for Alpha Pokemon as well. Any Pokémon that evolves into a Hisui form, such as Dartrix->Decidueye, Dewott->Samurott, Quilava->Typhlosion, etc. need a Time Flower in order to evolve them into their Hisui regional variant. Petilil requires both a Time Flower and a Sun Stone. Pokemon that need to know a specific move or item to evolve do not need a Time Flower. Examples are Scyther->Kleavor and Ursaring->Ursaluna. Pokémon don't need to go to a special area to evolve, if they are strong enough to evolve, they can evolve at any time you choose.

Characters

Expedition Society

Leader Open Deputy Open Veteran Explorers (9 spots open) Detsu-17-Male-Shiny Zoroark-ddëtsú.yk Explorers (Unlimited Spots) Esper-15-Male-Shiny Eevee-MelanUmbreon4 Hera-22-Male-Hercross-Mijumarulover1

Pokéopolis Mall

General Store Open Bank Open Bakery/Juice Bar Open Pub/Inn Caladium-22-Bigender-Mightyena-Alpha-Night-Fang Storage Open Training Dojo Open Citizens Unlimited Spots

West Academy

Principal Open Vice Principal Open Nurse Open Teachers (5 spots open) Students (Unlimited Spots) Caelan-13-Male-Shiny Hisui Sneasel-Demonic Darkrai Elliot-15-Male-Galarian Ponyta-NoxianGayce Cyan-11-Male-Pikachu-noahzard11
The Expedition Society was formed approx. 300 years ago in a small village called Treasure Town. Treasure Town was inhabited by a variety of Pokémon, but very few of them were strong enough to leave the village. Approx. 10 years later, a group of strong Pokemon came to the village, injured and hungry. As thanks for the villagers’ hospitality, they decided to stay and protect the village from aggressive Pokemon. Those Pokemon were the founders of the Expedition Society The first Mystery Dungeon was discovered approx. 275 years ago, and the Expedition Society placed the dungeon as a restricted access area. That dungeon is now known as the Volcanic Den. The volcano hasn’t erupted in over 100 years, but it still has active lava, making traversing the dungeon somewhat difficult. West Academy was built approx. 260 years ago by an Expedition Society archivist, who valued intelligence. The archivist made the entire school, with a library with many important documents and an obstacle course for training. Originally, students were training in order to join the Expedition Society. In the modern era, the Expedition Society is more of a sponsor to the school, graduates don’t have to join the Society if they don’t want to. The Pokéopolis Mall used to be a small bazaar where traveling merchants would stop and sell their goods. Over time, the bazaar became bigger and bigger until it became the mall that we have today. The mall is always expanding to make more room for new stores.
credit | free to use
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
*Rick slides a form under the door* Name: Rick Species: Delcatty Custom sprite info: this delcatty is gray. It also has a gold chain necklace with a pokeball on it. Likes: To stockpile Tamato berries. He is planning on making a big farm in his personal dimensional pocket. Dislikes: Having to make yet another door. this is why he owns a door factory. Gender: Male Pronouns: He/him Occupation: Baker Do you say "ready, set, go" or "ready, sego": ready, sego
My roleplay. I played pokemon sword Please interact with my dreepy
Lv. 100 — +8,605,046
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness MAX
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Rick-Delcatty

*Rick slides a form under the door* Name: Rick Species: Delcatty Custom sprite info: this delcatty is gray. It also has a gold chain necklace with a pokeball on it. Likes: To stockpile Tamato berries. He is planning on making a big farm in his personal dimensional pocket. Dislikes: Having to make yet another door. this is why he owns a door factory. Gender: Male Pronouns: He/him Occupation: Baker Do you say "ready, set, go" or "ready, sego": ready, sego
So, there's very little info about him, such as his personality and history. Also, I'd rather he not have the personal pocket dimension, it seems like something that could be abused.
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
Rick will keep its dimensional usage to a minimum, then.
I guess I can allow it
NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce
Name: Elliot (El for short) Species: Galarian Ponyta, Normal Gender: Male Level: 15 Occupation: Student Background Elliot was raised by explorer parents and lots of sitters. He always has dreamed to follow in his parents hooveprints and become an explorer himself. So he applied to West Academy and was accepted. With his mane and tail properly fluffed, Elliot headed to the Academy. Personality This pony is as fun loving as he is bright and colorful. He always happy, at least until he's angered. When he is angered, Elliot is quick to release psychic energy in attacks as an overreaction. Of course, his temper can disappear as quick as it appeared. This little Ponyta can be easily distracted, which might detour his dream of becoming an explorer. Hope this works out as a form
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR 0

QUOTE originally posted by NoxianGayce

Name: Elliot (El for short) Species: Galarian Ponyta, Normal Gender: Male Level: 15 Occupation: Student Background Elliot was raised by explorer parents and lots of sitters. He always has dreamed to follow in his parents hooveprints and become an explorer himself. So he applied to West Academy and was accepted. With his mane and tail properly fluffed, Elliot headed to the Academy. Personality This pony is as fun loving as he is bright and colorful. He always happy, at least until he's angered. When he is angered, Elliot is quick to release psychic energy in attacks as an overreaction. Of course, his temper can disappear as quick as it appeared. This little Ponyta can be easily distracted, which might detour his dream of becoming an explorer. Hope this works out as a form
Yeah, it works, accepted

Can you edit your form to include more information about Rick, such as his age, personality, and history?

Can you edit your form to include more information about Rick, such as his age, personality, and history?
ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
I've been playing PMD: Gates to Infinity recently and I'm in love, I would love to join this! Name: Detsu Pokemon: shiny Zoroark! Gender: Male About: Detsu is a shiny Zoroark with a lot of hair. He's traveled to many regions and has learned many lifestyles. He's very adventurous, but understands when the going gets tough, it might be time to turn back. His excessive hair allows him to store small objects inside, such as extra money or small mementos from his travels like pictures. Detsu would join the Expedition society as a Veteran Explorer and live comfortably.
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..

QUOTE originally posted by ddëtsú.yk

I've been playing PMD: Gates to Infinity recently and I'm in love, I would love to join this! Name: Detsu Pokemon: shiny Zoroark! Gender: Male About: Detsu is a shiny Zoroark with a lot of hair. He's traveled to many regions and has learned many lifestyles. He's very adventurous, but understands when the going gets tough, it might be time to turn back. His excessive hair allows him to store small objects inside, such as extra money or small mementos from his travels like pictures. Detsu would join the Expedition society as a Veteran Explorer and live comfortably.
Can you include an age?

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page