PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add Type Race Albino Bonus to Pokemon Summary

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Lumi0014's AvatarLumi0014
Hiya, so I recently discovered that there's a 20% boost in albino rates for pokemon matching your type race type. However I also noticed that none of my pokemon had it mentioned in their summaries unlike how other albinos for players have the "Albino hatched with Level 7 Albino Radar +Über +Z etc.". I just thought it'd be nice to include it in the summary considering EVERY OTHER shiny/albino rate modifier is included in summaries. (With maybe the exception of POTD as I've never seen it. If not, that could be added too maybe?) Edit - Apparently POTD is included :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reasons for consideration: - Helps players see what they used to hatch their specials - Helps with record keeping to monitor Albino and Melan rates (I'm thinking about Niet and his potential headaches trying to balance the game if changes to the rates need to be made again) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Potential cons: - May be awkward to implement if the system was made ages ago with the old code - The question of how do previous type race bonus albinos get tracked? My counter argument: A: It may already be tracked so there's no issue. B: The bonus has only been in effect for 2 months, so implementing ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀this sooner rather than later will negate this issue for future ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀specials. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Will add more pros and cons when and as they come in, but I hope this is taken into consideration ^-^
Score: 0
Type Race badge made by LycanKai Icon of my OC Ellis made by Vandi ^^
leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha
I fully support this. I hatched some albinos during the TR and it would be nice to see the boost added in the summary. By the way, I believe POTD is included in the summary - I’m afraid I don’t have an example to show you, but I’ve seen it before!
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This was actually an oversight. It is now fixed.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page