PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 27

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
What with everything going on around Valentine's Week, I almost forgot to announce this! Let's fix that now...
The following changes will come into effect when Season 27 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday February 18th)
Season 27 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Ground)
Forest Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Ice before Season 27 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Ice Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Fighting Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 26 Exclusives has lowered. Season 25 Exclusives now use Fighting Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 25 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 24 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Fighting Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Ground Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Ice Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Fighting Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Fighting Tokens up to Ground Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Ground Tournament Tokens, but only after a Tournament offering it as a prize has completed. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
recordscratch's Avatarrecordscratch
Can’t wait to see the new exclusive lines!
★ OLLY/EMMET/AIRY ★
my pfp is by me
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 95 — 16,680 / 30,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 50%
Docile nature
Lv. 36 — 930 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
Loghrif's AvatarLoghrif
Also excited for new exclusives (and to grab the cinnamoru egg I kept putting off getting). Thanks for the update!
Pokemon Pinball Sprite
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
I wonder what the new exclusives will be... But I gotta wait for some sort of contest that I can participate in lol- I don't want to end up with 2 unusable tokens for a third time.
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Beige one reminded me of Skwovet so my guess is a fluffy lil normal type of some kind, hopefully a squirrel as we don't have many of those - if not a lion head rabbit. The red one. This one grabbed my attention first intially I fought 'fighting type' however the black parts make me think maybe a spider although I'm not overlly sure why.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Something seems a bit weird here. First we are told the Forest Tokens are unusable and to trade them up to the Ice but then in the next sentence we are told that Ice -which we were told to trade the Forest up to- will not be usable either for purchasing prizes. Maybe I am missing something. Edit: Never mind..I had to re-read this a few times before my caffeine-deprived mind grasped it.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya
for some reason i wouldnt mind yet another crocodile or alligator pokemon. red egg for some reasons reminded me of that. freshwater croco/gator or saltwater croco/gator .. hmm..
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
I'm exited for this even though I don't participate in alot of tournaments beacuse of time. I don't mind another pokemon egg added into Pokefarm
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 0
STAR GAZING's AvatarSTAR GAZING
Idk how long it's been but I always enjoy a good dragon line, maybe one of these are it.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page