PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

continues free dexing and more 🍄🌿

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

continue's Avatarcontinue
i havent mega'd the tyranitar yet but i sent the rest i think im going to change the color of the non evod mons cuz its too similar to the regular color and its prolly throwing ppl off
lisander's Avatarlisander
Hiya! Could I dex your melans: Squirtle Caterpie Metapod Murkrow Honchkrow Corsola Centiskorch Phantump Dedenne Sandygast Petilil Amaura Aurorus Hoppip Skiploom Jumpluff
sent all that i could, i only have 25 trade slots ^^ EDIT: all sent now
lisander's Avatarlisander
Thanks! I accepted all of them but I'm one trade slot short unfortunately. (I have 15 slots but I requested 16) Will try to send back the last one as soon it's possible. Apologies!
Creats's AvatarCreats
Can I dex all your melans please? c:
  • -
  • Collecting
  • Pokemon
  • Credits
I collect Electric Deltas for my Living Electric Dex And I hoard Electiriser
716/?
Avatar made by Cryst I made this signature
sent 10 of them, will send the rest when you send them back
• THREAD REWORK NOTICE • its currently late for me so its not perfect yet will be changing things when i wake up tomorrow
UPDATE: i changed the color of certain mon in the dex the lighter pink was too similar to the main linked pink and hard for ppl to see the difference between mon i had and mon i didnt i have changed the color to green, which you can read about on the "start page" for more info
UPDATE 2: i have decided to start a regular livingdex as well i feel like ill be able to collect regular mon way faster and cheaper than the specials id like to be able to provide a free service to all users on PFQ to be able to access and take advantage of, especially bc of how hard getting arceus is i want ppl to be able to get dexes for free so they dont have to empty their pockets im aware there are already ppl who provide this, but thats why i have the s/a dex as well my goal is to one day have a full regular/s/a livingdex and once that goal is reached i may just try to get melans as well
UPDATE 3: im adding uft mon to this shop i originally had pokemon uft when i created this thread, but removed it because i wanted it to be primarily a dexing service thread but since you can only have one trade shop at a time, ive decided to bring this option back i currently dont have any uft but they will be added soon
Frostynova's AvatarFrostynova
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar drawn by me

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page