PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Looking for Art! :D

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 141516

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
So I’m basically hoarding money at this point and there’s not really much I want to buy with it, except art of course! :D

• My TOS on Commissions (Read Please)

When posting, please include examples of recent/previous works and your pricing! > Sorry if I decline your offers, it might be because I got art from you before, I’m not interested in your art styles, or it’s just a bit out of my price range! My greatest apologies if so! Everyone has unique styles, but I may be more inclined towards some than others! ;-; > Please be communicative in messaging with updates or details, even if you know that it might take a while to finish! I get very forgetful if I don't receive any responses/updates in a while (a month or more is when I'll start asking)… I've had many artists who have cancelled commissions without telling me, and this will make me unwilling to work with you again if this happens... if you know it will take longer, just please tell me! I understand if circumstances pop up, but I won't know unless I'm told :( This might be a reason why I’m a little hesitant to do half upfront. > If I take a while to respond in messages, please prod me! I will reach you back when I can! I promise it is just me being very dumb, and I do not mean to be ignorant!

• Stuff Available for Payment

> I have currency available for art! I’m gonna just leave it as ambiguous amount since I’m too lazy to calculate what I’m already saving xD but I’ll try to afford as much as I can! > I can also offer items such as BoxBoxes or Pokémon in my fields (not everything is UFT though, must ask first before offering)! Might have other stuff, you can ask! :D > Or if you prefer, I can do art trades, though it might take me a bit to do! Please check with me on this option, you can view my examples in my art shop!
Most of these characters are humans or humanoid, so if you’re not comfortable with drawing them, I apologize … Please let me know who you would like to draw when asking! If you’re comfortable with anything, I will most likely ask for art of characters with least images! Honestly, there are many ways where our characters are organized. Just feel free to ask! All characters can be found here! Below are some information listed about specific ones.

Our Personas

I’d love to order art of our most main characters! They represent me and my two sisters :] For these ones, please ask for better details and references, I’m still trying to get some! You’re more than welcome to draw either their normal outfits or the specific alternate outfits! Yasmine Vitamin Korri

BloomVero

Their references are all located here! They used to be the local citizens of an island called BloomVero. A desolated place with an uprising civilization. After leaving this island, all their memories were lost, leaving them as normal citizens back at Loria. Some major notes to groups: > Jenny and Milly are sisters, thought have vastly different personalities. Jenny is somewhat persistent and demanding, while Milly is laid back and calmer. > Coralie used to be the best friend of Tracy (seen in Hailville High School tab). They were inseparable until the memory wiping. While Tracy remembers the main parts of her missing life, Coralie remembers it faintly like a dream. > Peko, Navyomi, and Frayola are all in a band together. They stayed close friends even after the memory wipe. Binta, Mike, and Cornella are their younger siblings, and have their own friend group with one another. (Peko & Mike, Navyomi & Binta, Frayola & Cornella)

Hailville High School

Their references are all located here! They are all in high school (around 16-18 years old)! You can draw them interacting in a friendly way or playful even! > Sariya and Karson are dating (as a couple)! > Kyle and Jayce are exact opposites, and don’t get along very well, as they basically argue about almost anything. Meanwhile, Tracy and Leslie are best friends with their similarities! > Sariya, Karson, Kyle, Jayce, Toby, Tracy, and Leslie are all good friends together! > Vera, Kori, Max, and Adrien are all friends, they hang out together as buddies! Vera likes Kori, and Adrien has a crush on Toby (Toby however does not)! (Toby likes girls though but he’s trying x3) > Felicia, Darcie, and Hazel are in their own friend group. They get into trouble together sadly due to Darcie's mischievous demeanor, but they take it anyways.

The Kids

Here are all their references! They are all around 12 years old or so! They’re still pretty young, and I would like for them to be playing or having fun with one another! Charli is the main leader of the other kids, and most of them look up to her. Arielle has bangs that cover her eyes most of the time, so she has trouble seeing (along with her poor vision)! She may also be holding her puppy plush, Oreo! Oreo is actually a demonic eldritch being that wants to be loved, taking the form of a puppy plush. Sam loves the color blue. He even has a bluebird named Blue! Y’know… Fiona loves colors and colorful things. Her outfit may be changed to be less eye-straining, but anything colorful and bright would work! She can tell you almost all colors that exist in the visible spectrum. Jayden loves animals, he’s a fanatic about all sorts of creatures.

Summers

Here is where you can view their references! This includes the two groups of roommates and the trio of chaos (who are based off Pokémon characters xD) > In the Roommates, Mark usually takes charge most of the time, as he keeps everything organized and together. Sparkiiv and Filfred are usually the enthusiastic ones, seemingly always happy and excited about everything. Gill likes to joke a lot, and he goes along quite well with Filfred, being the silly duo. Lana might seem a bit cold at first but just wants to be included! Aria, Avella, and Samantha are their own roommates, living in the apartment upstairs. > The Trio (Charr, Mary, and Vee) are all based off Pokémon counterparts. By their names, it should be quite obvious, but go ahead and check their profiles for more info! Charr plays with fire, having the ability to wield flames with his rash nature; Mary is the passive peace-maker in their group; and Vee is the more serious one, especially to combat with Charr’s impulsiveness.

Loria

Here is where you can find references! You can choose whichever to draw here! Most of them have connections to other people, since they all live and hang out together a lot! You may draw a select few (individually) or draw them together! Domino, Blitz, and Thomas all work as officers, and keep the city safe. They’ve been friends from when they initially started working! Judy is a doctor, Eliya is a nurse, and Danny is a scientist/engineer! Danny has a crush on Judy, and Eliya is his sister!
All of them has some sense of lore to them, and I would like to have the art follow them please! So if you have any questions about certain characters, please don’t hesitate to ask! Preferably through PMs (or Discord if preferred)! Thank you so much! ^_^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
Hi! I'd love to draw Simon and Tim for you! Examples can be found in my art shop which is in my signature! ^^
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,421,340
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Hiya! I remember ordering art from you a few times ^^ Just curious, what’s your price range for art of them both in the same image? Not really sure on ordering art, but would like to know! Thank you! :D
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
Mostly depends on what type of commission you want! I am very comfortable with drawing humans so no extra charges at all :)
Oo okay! I’d be very interested in shaded fullbodies for both but sadly I’m not sure I can spend since I’m trying to save for the other groups as well, my apologies ;; What would be the price of flat halfbodies in a scene (like them doing something together maybe with a background of some sort?) If you’d like to talk more via PMs, I’d be happy to! ^^
hello!! id love to draw a oc or two of yours!! I was looking at your Loria Hills section, i would love to try to draw a couple of them, i will let you know im not the best at full bodys!! but ive git torsos down!! you can find my art examples here ¨My art shop My prices are real cheap!! since i dont value my art very high, SO you can pick what ever you want to pay for it!! let me know and have a good day/night
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200
Hello! I’ve been eyeing your art shop but I didn’t know if you were open lol :’D I would love some halfbodies of a few of them together if that’s okay? Maybe a group piece of certain characters together? If that doesn’t float your boat, feel free to choose whichever makes you comfortable! We can discuss more via PMs if you’d like! Thank you! ^^
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
Don't know if my artstyle would be of interest but I'd love to draw Judy, Eliya, and Danny together :> Examples & Prices here. Also have discounted prices right now for fullbodies.
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere
Hi! Might I be able to see some human examples please? I would like to order from you, but I just want to see examples first (since I don’t think I saw any in your shop, might be mistaken though) ! Thanks c:
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hi! Might I be able to see some human examples please? I would like to order from you, but I just want to see examples first (since I don’t think I saw any in your shop, might be mistaken though) ! Thanks c:
Oh yeah! I don't have many but some of the better one's I've done >

Examples

This one is a bit older. This is a bit newer. (done like a couple weeks ago)

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page