PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

magearna's summon item

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

I made sure to look and this hadn't been suggested yet. summary: make the item it's special red black ball positives: closer to gen 7(sorta) negatives: would require some recoding and/or giving people who had the soul heart(which is magearna's ability so I like how it's the summon[in other words, not a complaint]) the ball. reason for consideration: again, soul heart is the ability of magearna so making it the summon when magearna comes in a special ball that could be used overall I'm aware this is pointless but would like to see other's opinions.
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
I am sorry but there is indeed a Magearna summon and it's called a Soul Heart Edit: Completely forgot to add my opinion in too, sobs But uh, I do agree it should be changed? It is indeed a bit weird that Magearna doesn't have it's own special item as a summon, though instead had it's ability as the summon item, though I don't completely see why this is overall necessary to change nor to even acknowledge, it's a bit no for me if you give some good reasons past that point
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,422,698
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
honestly I might have worded this weirdly. the idea is to replace it's current item(soul heart[which is it's ability]) with the all red(except for the black stripes) ball it comes in in sun/moon/ultra sun/ultra moon
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
No support the summon item that we have for the soul heart is supposed to look like the way it does cause it looks the same as the one Magearna has inside like in the movie, beside that even if this would be a minor change the art staff have more important stuff to take care of and don't need more added o to their plates.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
oh yeah, forgot they were currently busy with [REDACTED]. I guess this suggestion can be ignored for now(until [REDACTED] is done being put in)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Are you referring to the Cherish Ball? Because if so, that Ball has nothing to do with Magearna, it's just the standard "event Pokémon" Ball.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
oh, I had no clue. I guess the soul heart is the best item in that case and this can be moved to rejected. Thanks for informing me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page