PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Loserville Adopts - Fusions and Variants! [Open!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 121314

greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
Oh gosh!!!!!!! I just woke up, so apologies if I type anything weirdly..! @Cepheus - I'm glad someone else likes Beholder Gastly too ;O;!!!!! 2 Boxboxes would be a bit of overpaying, by 20 ZC - would you like me to send a 'mon back over to refund that to you when you send the Boxboxes? @Iron Jugulis - 1 Boxbox and 90 ZC will certainly work for the little fella! Once you send over the trades, I'll ship them over on ToyHouse! Thank you both for your interest!!!! 💚
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
BananaLizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBananaLizard
graphics404.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Okay, I can't help it. I need the last phanpy fusion available. May I please buy Numpy. https://toyhou.se/BananaLizard This is my toyhouse, I think I'll be paying in GP.

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

Okay, I can't help it. I need the last phanpy fusion available. May I please buy Numpy. https://toyhou.se/BananaLizard This is my toyhouse, I think I'll be paying in GP.
Yes, of course! That'd be 1,000 GP, if you're looking to pay that way Once you get the payment trade set up, I'll transfer the little fella over to your TH! ^v^ Edit: I'm wrapping things up at my work, though, so my responses may delay a bit..!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
booster.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by greenookie

Oh gosh!!!!!!! I just woke up, so apologies if I type anything weirdly..! @Cepheus - I'm glad someone else likes Beholder Gastly too ;O;!!!!! 2 Boxboxes would be a bit of overpaying, by 20 ZC - would you like me to send a 'mon back over to refund that to you when you send the Boxboxes? Once you send over the trades, I'll ship them over on ToyHouse! Thank you both for your interest!!!! 💚
I'm so sorry! I thought I subbed then suddenly realized I wasn't! I don't mind overpaying! He's a cutie ♡ just consider the extra as a tip. I'll send a trade shortly ♡
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

I'm so sorry! I thought I subbed then suddenly realized I wasn't! I don't mind overpaying! He's a cutie ♡ just consider the extra as a tip. I'll send a trade shortly ♡
It's okay, no worries at all! ^v^ (I was actually planning on checking in with a PM to see if you were still interested today-) And waaahh, thank you so much!!! That's very sweet of you ;O;!!! I've sent the transfer over on TH, so you can accept whenever you're available! 💚💚
Bump! 1 new little one has been added!!! A Mimikyu with a Petilil disguise!
Bump!
Bump! No new adopts, for now, but!! I've got a new shop set up for doing chibi drawing commissions! It would mean a lot to me if you could give it a look ^v^ In the meantime, I'll try to think of some new adopts for here soon! 💚
Bump!! Updates: - The two older adopts (The Trubbish x Squirtle fusion and the Alcremie x Swirlix fusion) have been moved to the same tab and are now at a discounted price! - Two new adopts - a Litwick x Mudkip fusion and a Morelull x Deering fusion! > These two also have an extra doodle each that I did to test colors for them! ^v^ 💚
Lyra1234's AvatarLyra1234
arceus.pngd+.png
Can I get Deerling x Morelull for 1000gp? My TH is Lyra1234 ^^

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page