PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Loserville Adopts - Fusions and Variants! [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

may I adopt Destiny Knot Victini and Sweetheart Deerling? do you accept mixed currencies? I have 9k in gold and the remainder in credits odd request: would it be possible to gift the adopt of the destiny knot victini to my daughter Naty? she got so excited about this one she posted in the help forum asking if kids were allowed to buy art. <3 (:

Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her

~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV BREEDER~

It is 05:43 AM Sat in Calypso's Cave PFP by Ashe Moon
greenookie's Avatargreenookie

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

may I adopt Destiny Knot Victini and Sweetheart Deerling for gold poke? odd request: would it be possible to gift the adopt of the destiny knot victini to my daughter Naty? she got so excited about this one she posted in the help forum asking if kids were allowed to buy art. <3 (:
Of course!! The total would come out to 11,000 GP for the both of them, if that's alright for you. And it's not an odd request, no worries! Once bought, how would you want the adopts to be sent over? :Oc Edit: Also, whoops, I just noticed your edit - that'd be 9,000 GP and 2,000,000 Credits!
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
sorry about that miscommunication! I had reserved some gold for a lik something and didn't stash it in the bank (hence the swap to mixed currency) can you PM the deerling to me and the victini to her? she'll be so excited :-)

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

sorry about that miscommunication! I had reserved some gold for a lik something and didn't stash it in the bank (hence the swap to mixed currency) can you PM the deerling to me and the victini to her? she'll be so excited :-)
It's alright! (I had the workings of my reply up before your edit, so that's how I missed it - but miscommunication resolved, so we're all good! ^v^) And I'll be getting the images sent to you both before accepting the trade. 👍 Thanks!! :D 💚
Seahorse Naty's AvatarSeahorse Naty
hi! I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your art! I am so happy with it. I copy/paste down what my mom wrote for code, does this work for art credit? thank you! I'm following this shop because it's one of my favorites :)
Name: Bubble Cat Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage Destiny Knot Victini by greenookie

QUOTE originally posted by Seahorse Naty

hi! I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your art! I am so happy with it. I copy/paste down what my mom wrote for code, does this work for art credit? thank you! I'm following this shop because it's one of my favorites :)
Yep, linking here works for credit! And thanks!! I'm glad you like it, and I appreciate your support and interest in my art! ^v^ 👍💚

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page