PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Loserville Adopts - Fusions and Variants! [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

greenookie's Avatargreenookie
Hello! I don't know how regularly I'll keep making these, but- I have Pokémon adopts I'd like to see go to good homes! All adopts will have their price listed with them in their tabs, written out in Credit, GP, and ZC equivalents. Mixed payments are accepted, and Boxboxes are also accepted as partial payment, valued at 110 ZC each. 👍 If you have a Toyhou.se, I can create the character and transfer them to you! (Just let me know what your username is when purchasing them.) Otherwise, I will PM you the non-shop watermarked version!
  • Solrock x Leafeon Fusion
  • Leavanny x Gardevoir Fusion
This adopt is 5,250,000 Credits / 5,250 GP / 1,050 ZC - Price slightly reduced! - A Solrock + Leafeon Fusion! Comes with main art and an icon (as a pop-out version like the preview and a version restricted to the circle)!
This adopt is 3,000,000 Credits / 3,000 GP / 600 ZC - Price slightly reduced! - A Leavanny and Gardevoir fusion! Comes with main art (as an unshaded reference and shaded art without extra info) and a chibi!
Thank you for taking the time to check this out! I greatly appreciate it 💚
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
May I adopt the rockrai? this is my th ❤️

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

May I adopt the rockrai? this is my th ❤️
Of course! Just send a Pokemon with the payment (875,000 Credits / 875 GP / 175 ZC, or a mix of payments that adds up to that), and I'll transfer them over to you on TH! ^v^
Bump!
Bump! Three smaller doodle adopts have been added, all looking for homes ^v^
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Ahh I adore the minccino! I'd love to adopt them for half gp and zc! My TH is Nahla.
Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai

QUOTE originally posted by Rainee

Ahh I adore the minccino! I'd love to adopt them for half gp and zc! My TH is Nahla.
That certainly works for me! Half GP/ZC would come out to 500 GP & 100 ZC, if my calculations are correct-! You can send a Pokemon over with the payment, and I'll get to transfering the little guy over to you! Thank you for buying them ^v^ 💚
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
i have hesitated for long but i can no more :3 id like to get the burnt phantump pls!
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop

QUOTE originally posted by Ãntarëm

i have hesitated for long but i can no more :3 id like to get the burnt phantump pls!
Alrighty! ^v^ Just ship a Pokemon over with payment (1,000,000 Credits / 1,000 GP / 200 ZC, or some combination that adds up right) and they're all yours! Do you have a Toyhouse account? Or would you like the image PM'd to you?
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Alright, sending one over! I dont have a toyhouse account. (i dont know what toyhouse is :) )

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page