PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Loserville Adopts - Fusions and Variants! [Closed for a bit!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

may I adopt Destiny Knot Victini and Sweetheart Deerling? do you accept mixed currencies? I have 9k in gold and the remainder in credits odd request: would it be possible to gift the adopt of the destiny knot victini to my daughter Naty? she got so excited about this one she posted in the help forum asking if kids were allowed to buy art. <3 (:

Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her

~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV BREEDER~

It is 01:48 AM Tue in Caly's Cave PFP by Ashe Moon
b.png
greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

may I adopt Destiny Knot Victini and Sweetheart Deerling for gold poke? odd request: would it be possible to gift the adopt of the destiny knot victini to my daughter Naty? she got so excited about this one she posted in the help forum asking if kids were allowed to buy art. <3 (:
Of course!! The total would come out to 11,000 GP for the both of them, if that's alright for you. And it's not an odd request, no worries! Once bought, how would you want the adopts to be sent over? :Oc Edit: Also, whoops, I just noticed your edit - that'd be 9,000 GP and 2,000,000 Credits!
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
sorry about that miscommunication! I had reserved some gold for a lik something and didn't stash it in the bank (hence the swap to mixed currency) can you PM the deerling to me and the victini to her? she'll be so excited :-)

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

sorry about that miscommunication! I had reserved some gold for a lik something and didn't stash it in the bank (hence the swap to mixed currency) can you PM the deerling to me and the victini to her? she'll be so excited :-)
It's alright! (I had the workings of my reply up before your edit, so that's how I missed it - but miscommunication resolved, so we're all good! ^v^) And I'll be getting the images sent to you both before accepting the trade. 👍 Thanks!! :D 💚
Seahorse Naty's AvatarSeahorse Naty
champion.pnge.png
hi! I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your art! I am so happy with it. I copy/paste down what my mom wrote for code, does this work for art credit? thank you! I'm following this shop because it's one of my favorites :)
Name: Bubble Cat Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage Destiny Knot Victini by greenookie

QUOTE originally posted by Seahorse Naty

hi! I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your art! I am so happy with it. I copy/paste down what my mom wrote for code, does this work for art credit? thank you! I'm following this shop because it's one of my favorites :)
Yep, linking here works for credit! And thanks!! I'm glad you like it, and I appreciate your support and interest in my art! ^v^ 👍💚
Can I buy that Leavanny Gardevoir fusion for 3 mil credits?
Avatar is my character drawn by my best friend theshadyinfidel on discord Considering accepting Victinis as payment in trades...

QUOTE originally posted by Spectral Cloud

Can I buy that Leavanny Gardevoir fusion for 3 mil credits?
Absolutely!!! I'd be very glad for them to finally find a home, they've been waiting for a while now! :D Please send over payment when you have the time, and I'll ship the unwatermarked art over in PMs! (Or, if you have a Toyhouse account, I could transfer them that way instead) ^v^
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
grandmaster.pnge+.png
hope its alright to ask here but i was wondering if you'd consider doing customs? if not its totally fine! i really love your designs!
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky

QUOTE originally posted by StarFragments

hope its alright to ask here but i was wondering if you'd consider doing customs? if not its totally fine! i really love your designs!
Yeah, I was considering the idea of putting customs as an option, at some point..! Unfortunately that wouldn't be a possibility for the time being (I sprained my shoulder on Wednesday and am still recovering) so there won't be any art from me until that gets better... ^^;; But, I'd certainly be up to the idea, if things settle down and get better for me - as well as potentially a Ko-Fi account for USD payments or something similar, if that could work out too-! If/when I'd be able to customs I'll certainly make a post announcing it! Thank you for your interest, as well as your kind words!!!! :D 💚

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page