PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Loserville Adopts - Fusions and Variants! [Open!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
grandmaster.pnge+.png
okay cool! i look forward to it! also i hope your shoulder heals well!
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
may I adopt leafeon-solrock for 5k gold plus remainder in ZC? I hate not seeing it have a home yet. <3

Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her

~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV BREEDER~

It is 06:38 PM Sat in Caly's Cave PFP by Ashe Moon
b.png
LilyTheEspeon's AvatarLilyTheEspeon
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

may I adopt leafeon-solrock for 5k gold plus remainder in ZC? I hate not seeing it have a home yet. <3
I have a matching luantone glaceon we can link them both on toyhouse :]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crescent Moon Tiny Icon made by Juku
They/Any
Crescent Moon Tiny Icon made by Juku
Bisexual Tiny Icon made by Juku
Asexual Tiny Icon made by Juku
Genderfluid Tiny Icon made by Juku
greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

Of course!! I'm very glad to see them going to a home as well!!!! :'D And since you have a Toyhouse now, I'll transfer both the Soleaf and Sweetheart Deerling you bought before, in just a moment before I accept your trade here! ^v^ 💚
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
Bump! And a tiny update - My shoulder is mostly better, just a bit sore by this point, which is nice, so I'm able to draw again, yayay! ^v^ But unfortunately, this shop is gonna be on the back burner for maybe another week or two since I have some offline commission work to do (with tight deadlines for both-)... So I'll be locking the thread temporarily while I sort that out. It shouldn't be more than two weeks before I unlock it again, and I hope to have some new things ready as well by the time I do! :D Thank you all again for your patience!
Bump! Update: 1.) We're back open, with a few renovations done as well! - A slight restructure for the tabs, adopts are now listed under hide boxes in the adopts tab, with the first tab used as a quick rundown for things. - More options for items as payment, now DCP x60 (110 ZC) and any type of Z-Crystals (100 ZC) are accepted. - The option of editing the art I've done for adopts is available, whether you've just bought them or you've had them for a while! (I've done this before with one other, so I thought I'd put the option out there :D) - Some bits are still under construction... but I'm hoping to have them up and running soon..! 2.) Along with that, we've got some new friends! ^v^ - An Azumarill x Raichu Fusion - Plusle x Morpeko (Full Belly) and Minun x Morpeko (Hangry) Fusions - A Drampa + Sliggoo Fusion (Or possibly variant) I hope you guys like them 💚 I'm excited to get these fellas out there (these four have been WIPs for quite a few months now), and I am looking forward to showing the stuff I'm working on once it's done! >v<
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
grandmaster.pngd.png
I would like to adopt the raichu fusion for credits! (They are so cute 😍) Toyhouse username Leo_lion2 ^^
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Leon Albertus

I would like to adopt the raichu fusion for credits! (They are so cute 😍) Toyhouse username Leo_lion2 ^^
Wonderful! (And I'm glad you think so! >v<) Please send the payment my way and I'll be getting to setting up the transfer now! :D 💚
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png
I'd like to buy the Morpeko fusions for 2kZC! & My Toyhouse is PokemonTrainerAlix!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

I'd like to buy the Morpeko fusions for 2kZC! & My Toyhouse is PokemonTrainerAlix!
Wahoo! Please send the payment over and I'll be sendin' the little guys your way! ^v^ (Also I'm gonna be heading in to work soon, so I apologize if I don't accept the trade quickly in case I get busy. ^^;; )

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page