PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Loserville Adopts - Fusions and Variants! [Open!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Loserville Adopts - Fusions and Variants! [Open!] >

greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
Bump! Update: 1.) We're back open, with a few renovations done as well! - A slight restructure for the tabs, adopts are now listed under hide boxes in the adopts tab, with the first tab used as a quick rundown for things. - More options for items as payment, now DCP x60 (110 ZC) and any type of Z-Crystals (100 ZC) are accepted. - The option of editing the art I've done for adopts is available, whether you've just bought them or you've had them for a while! (I've done this before with one other, so I thought I'd put the option out there :D) - Some bits are still under construction... but I'm hoping to have them up and running soon..! 2.) Along with that, we've got some new friends! ^v^ - An Azumarill x Raichu Fusion - Plusle x Morpeko (Full Belly) and Minun x Morpeko (Hangry) Fusions - A Drampa + Sliggoo Fusion (Or possibly variant) I hope you guys like them 💚 I'm excited to get these fellas out there (these four have been WIPs for quite a few months now), and I am looking forward to showing the stuff I'm working on once it's done! >v<
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page