PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 229230231

Juku's AvatarJuku
Pair has been sent! Thanks, RoyaLotad! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Muddle's AvatarMuddle
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Peruna-Survin Pair Requested: Pangoro 99% Pancham 99% Crabominable 99% Crabrawler 99% Clobbopus 99% Clobbopus 99% Payment: 45kcr Other: Could I also have a free Eevee pair, please? The one below: Glaceon 99% Flareon 99%
Feel free to call me Peruna [They/Them] Avatar art from the advent calendar 2022.
Juku's AvatarJuku
Absolutely, Peruna-Survin! I'll send all four Pairs your way momentarily! ^v^
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Make me a match, Juku! Username: Smoliv Garden Member #1: Any litleo :D Member #2: Payment: 50 GP Other: Hiyaaa I'm gonna hunt lions in a bit
Juku's AvatarJuku
Hi, Smoliv Garden! Unfortunately, I don't have any Male Litleo or Pyroar to be able to make a Pair with. If you're currently hunting them, would you happen to have any Males that you'd be willing to Trade me to help you make a Pair? I could take up to three of them and give you half off of your order, if you'd like! Let me know if you're interested! Thank you ^v^
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Okie dokie lokie when I do I will send them your way <3
maeshmolowa's Avatarmaeshmolowa
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: maeshmolowa Pair Requested: 99% litten Payment: 15gp I think unless there's a fee for rare gender that I missed Other: tysm!!!
Juku's AvatarJuku
Hi, maeshmolowa! You're all good; there's no Rare Gender fee on any of my Pairs! I'll send the Pair your way soon! ^v^
hangman's Avatarhangman
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: factoryvampire Pair Requested: Nickit , Hallowe'en Witch Purrloin Payment: 45 Other: <3
Austin • They/Them ProfileShopNeocitiesThe Hoarder's Association 01/13/21 • server time -5 Artist • Beginner Programmer
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Stivkie Pair Requested: Druddigon Payment: 15gp Other: Thank you for having a Druddigon pair, I was panicking to get one! ;O;
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,420,358
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page