PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 238239240

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Ah, I'm so sorry for the long wait! Luxaeterna, thank you for ordering! I'll send one over as soon as I can.
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Juku's AvatarJuku
I've sent your Pairs, Anna! And don't worry, Azazel; if you need any Pairs, I'm always here, haha! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

TheDevilsFox's AvatarTheDevilsFox
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: TheDevilsFox Pair Requested: Nickit / Salandit / Puppod Payment: 60gp?^^ Other: Thank you!!
Juku's AvatarJuku
Hi, TheDevilsFox! That would actually cost you 80 GP, since it's one Exclusive Pair (50GP) and two Regular Pairs (2 * 15GP.) I'll send them over now! ^v^
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: IridescentMoon Pair Requested: Grookey and Sobble Payment: GP Other: Ty!
🎃🕯️ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🕯️🎃
13/100
pfp by me
Juku's AvatarJuku
Absolutely, IridescentMoon! They'll be over to you in just a moment! ^v^
Loghrif's AvatarLoghrif
Make me a match, Juku! Username: Loghrif Member #1: https://pokefarm.com/summary/-HPnb Member #2: n/a Payment: gp Other: I am just looking for the one higher levelled female pyroar - if you're only interested in selling in pairs, that's ok, just let me know! Will stay pay 15gp though!
Pokemon Pinball Sprite
Juku's AvatarJuku
Hah, honestly, that's totally fine, Loghrif! Feel free to only pay, like, 7 or 8 GP if you'd like. You're only buying "half" of a Pair, after all! I'll send her your way momentarily! ^v^
Lumie's AvatarLumie
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Lumie Pair Requested: Shooting-star Clefairy Payment: GP Other: Thank you! :D
Score: 70
Juku's AvatarJuku
Absolutely, Lumie! I'll send the Pair over momentarily! ^v^

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 238239240

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page