PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 223224225226227··· 230231232

Juku's AvatarJuku
Both Pairs have been sent! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Make me a match, Juku! Username: FlappleLover Member #1: Male Pachirisu Member #2: Female Pachirisu Payment: 3 Zc Other: I need the 99 % BP plss
Shubaru's AvatarShubaru
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username:shubaru Pair(s) Requested:caterpie Payment:15gp! Other:
Score: 2168
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Check out my art shop! Shu-dooles Avatar made by the LOVELY Dachsbuns!
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Moondademondoll Pair(s) Requested:Nincada,Trapinch,Aerodactl Payment:30 Gp Other:Thank you :D I'm also interested in 2 medium bug gems please Think that makes the total 50 Gp ^^
Juku's AvatarJuku
All Pairs have been made & sent! ^v^
News about the DayCare update has arrived today! What I'm thinking will happen to my half of the Shop once it goes into effect will be:

1) The "Available Pairs" section will MOST LIKELY* be going away

From how it sounds, making Pairs is going to be a lot more volatile than it is right now, meaning that it isn't as (relatively) simple as "Pair Pokémon, hope for highest percentage, if not try with another Pokémon." *THIS MAY CHANGE! I'm confident that I'll get the hang of the new system once it's put into effect & figure out the nuances to making high percentage Pairs again, but it'll most likely mean that there will be a time in which I don't have Pairs made & ready to be purchased. I really apologize!! >~<"

2) The "Custom Pairs" section will become the norm

It'll most likely result in my option of making "Custom Pairs" becoming the default, since you all will now be able to help with the Pair making process to an even greater degree than you all already can!! It makes me really excited to see what'll end up being the case once the update releases, but we'll have to wait & see! ^v^

3) The "Ditto Pairing" section will stay the same

As far as I could tell from reading everything in the thread & the posts that followed, pairing Ditto will remain (relatively) the same, just with a bit more varied percentages based on what stage in the line the Pokémon being paired is! I've made it a point to always keep any Genderless Pokémon at their base stage due to it Pairing best with Ditto (mostly due to the Size factor that Niet has mentioned before!) This will almost definitely be staying the same, so literally nothing about this process should change!! ^v^

4) The "Stock Pokémon" section will be more important than ever

Buying random Pokémon from my Stock Fields will become all the more important if you plan on making the Pairs yourself! As Niet mentioned, you only need one Pokémon from a different OT in order to potentially get up to the maximum base percentage! ALL of the Pokémon in my Stock Fields are not my OT, as I get them all through Trading & (mostly) Wonder Trading, so if you wanna make Pairs for cheap (even now, haha) I recommend grabbing anything you see that you want from those Fields! ^v^

Pardon all of the rambling, haha! I kept them under hideboxes in order to minimize the size of this post! ALL of the information within this post is viable to change!! Like I mentioned in the first hidebox, I have no idea what the Pair-making landscape is gonna be like after the update releases (according to Niet, there's no deadline at the moment) but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it!! I'll always make sure to update you all once new info comes out, but for now, this is what I think will happen! Thank you all for your patronage & I hope to help as best I can, both now & in the future!! ^v^
cowboycanis's Avatarcowboycanis
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: cowboycanis Pair(s) Requested: tyranitar 1 2 tatsugiri 1 2 Payment: 30 gp! Other: N/A :-)
canis ✮ 6teen he/him lover of dragons & bugs 4708
credit
Art from Pokemon TCG F2U code by Gumshoe
Juku's AvatarJuku
Pairs have been sent! ^v^
mick915's Avatarmick915
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: mick915 Pair(s) Requested: Guild Igglybuff Payment: 30k credits! Other: Thank you very much! :3
Collecting Cobalt Epee's for my first legendary hunt! Also collecting Terracotta Epees! 18zc per epee
x 242 / 1000
x 119 / 1000
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username:Inkwill Pair(s) Requested:Oddish Payment:3 zc Other:Thank you! :>
tba
Juku's AvatarJuku
Pairs have been sent! So sorry for the delay!! ^v^

Pages: 123··· 223224225226227··· 230231232

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page