PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 221222223224225··· 232233234

Juku's AvatarJuku
Pair has been sent! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

FlawlessKing's AvatarFlawlessKing
It's Gem Time, Juku! Username: FlawlessKing Swap or Buy?: buying Payment: Credit Other: 130 Medium Bug Gems. 1300k Credit If you wanna do Large it's up to you. But i will send 1300k credit regardless ! Thanks ! :) Note: going to bed rn, if you send i will only be there in 7h45 to accept and trade. You can pm me.
You should come and see my new shop ! Lots of cool summons :) Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop
Juku's AvatarJuku
Gems have been converted & sent! Thank you!! ^v^
VanillaLotus's AvatarVanillaLotus
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: VanillaLotus Pair(s) Requested: pincurchin Payment: GP please! Other: :3 ♥
Juku's AvatarJuku
Pair has been sent! ^v^
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Heartmint Pair(s) Requested: Tinkatink Payment: GP Other: at least one of the pair need to be mild. If you don't have them I have some mild Tinkatink that you can pair with your stock. Sorry it's not convenient for me to look at your field right now
Score: 0
typerace by LycanKai
GhostingCrows's AvatarGhostingCrows
Username: GhostingCrows Pair Requested: Babaisy Payment:Credits Other: Thank you!!
Inanimatepony's AvatarInanimatepony
Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: Inanimatepony What kind of special: Albino Ralts (Male)! Payment: 120GP! Anything else: yay
Avatar drawn by me on February 27th, 2022
Terra-Byte's AvatarTerra-Byte
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Terra-Byte Pairs Requested: Audino, Eevee (the naive/modest pair in the 4th field), Fletchling, Galarian Zigzagoon, Hisuian Zorua, Honedge, Lapras, Volcarona, Nidoran (the mild/naive pair if the 5th field), Onix (the mild/naive pair in the 4th field), Popplio (the naive/relaxed pair in the 15th field), Roggenrola, Sewaddle, Shinx, Sizzlipede, Torchic, Tynamo, Kantonian Vulpix (the mild/jolly pair in the 1st field), Wurmple, and Yungoos. Payment: 300 GP Other: I am so so so so SO sorry for the huge order TᴖT. It should be 300 gp if i counted correctly? i think?
Messages always open :) Avatar is a screenshot from Pikmin 2.
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Juku's AvatarJuku
All Pairs have been sent!! No need to apologize for big orders; it always makes me happy to send a bunch of Pairs to people I know want them & will use them!! ^v^

Pages: 123··· 221222223224225··· 232233234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page