PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 266267268269270271

bugbum's Avatarbugbum
ultra.pnge.png
(i know this doesn't follow your forms, sorry juku) if i sent my bulbasaur to you, could you find him a match? im not sure if your custom pairs work like this this is the bulb, currently trying to just level him up right now i can pay you double or even triple your 15gp cost for a regular bulb pair for the hassle of testing and also because of mine being male it makes it harder on you completely understand if you cant or even just dont want to, have a great day edit: thank you so much! they're perfect
Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by bugbum

Snip!
Absolutely I can!! I'm a bit low on Female members of the Bulbasaur line at the moment (I've only got two, haha) but whichever one of the two pairs better I'll send back to you! ^v^ This is one of the services I provide; if you send me one of your own Pokémon (your OT or not) & ask me to pair it with anything I've got, I'll try & send back the best one I'm able to, if I can! I can't always guarantee it'll be 99% (since that's basically just up to luck) but I can guarantee that it'll be in the 90s! (Unless it's a Monogender or whatever, but I won't get into the nuances of that, haha!) ^v^ Feel free to send the little dude over whenever & I'll try my hand at pairing him! It'll cost you just as much as any ordinary Pair would (15 or an equivalent!) Thank you!! ^v^ (Oh & Riaxxu's Pair has been sent! ^v^)

Juku | They / She / He | 22

lagomoth-exe's Avatarhypermode-12.pnglagomoth-exe
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: lagomoth-exe Pair(s) Requested: bulbasaur :) Payment: 15gp! Other: tysm!
Pair has been sent! ^v^
Aaron4saya's AvatarAaron4saya
ace.png
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username:aaron4saya Pair(s) Requested:Halloween kittys Payment:30k
Pair has been sent! Thank you!! ^v^
cosmoraxia's Avatarcosmoraxia
ace.pnge.png
@SunshineSunny May I please get this one for gp? https://pokefarm.com/summary/STMqY
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I'd Like Some Bulk, Juku! Username: ShinyMisty Pokémon: this Golett, please...because it is the only one. X3 Payment: 5Gp
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
Sure, haha!! It's been sent! ^v^
Jergal's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJergal
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username:Jergal Pair(s) Requested: Skyrie Payment: Credits! Other: Thank you sm!!
Img by me

Pages: 123··· 266267268269270271

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page