PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

mega mission

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

I know the stone you get from completing the 50 evolution mission is random and what not. But could we add an extra check specifically in reference to rayquaza(and other summon pokemon). I only ask because I got a meteorite from the mission and was nowhere close to having a rayquaza. upsides: won't put too much work on sally, shouldn't take too long. Would make completing the mega evolve mission easier. downside: making a mission easier could be considered a downside, could also give less incentive to interact with other people. reason for consideration: not all of us want to waste our time getting a rayquaza only to be told that it take 200,000 something credits to mega him.
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
Have you tried selling it?
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
The meteorites are also used to create the forme change items for Deoxys, so that's actually a really great item to get. If it's not an item you want you can always try selling/swapping it with other people for one you do want. I don't support changing anything that's RNG. Sorry.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 10626
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,357,220
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,865,079
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
I think you guys are missing the point. the credits aren't the point. The point is that the 50 evolutions mission shouldn't give an item that locks off the mega evolve mission for a bit. If someone were willing to get a legit rayquaza then they'll have enough to mega him. My problem was that I wasn't to close to having him yet and therefore shouldn't have been able to get the meteorite from the 50 evo mission, but I did.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
That is why it's called RNG completing that mission for 50 evolutions isn't exactly going to give you the item you want plus you could also try and do a dex trade for rayquaza mega evolution or like how it was already pointed out you can always try to sell or swap it with other people for one want. You can also get it in boxes plus if you don't have enough to mega evolve a rayquaza which you can sometimes find a rayquaza for free or cheap in the trade forums and just save up either the credits or GP that is needed to mega evolve it, I'm sorry to say this but this sounds more like something that 'You' want not something that would help other players. No support from me cause this also sounds unfair to other players.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Just so that I'm absolutely clear about this... Is your complaint that you got too lucky when you obtained a Legendary Mega Stone as your random one?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
This sounds awfully similar to the suggestion that was already rejected so no support from me
Pfp from Pfq
gayquazas's Avatargayquazas
sell it on the market and you'll have enough credits to buy like.....every mega stone you want. i'm sure anyone in this thread would buy it from you right now if you wanted. i sold an unpopular one and got like 100k credits, you'd be making like 1mil
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
In addition, I believe you can use a meteorite to get apocalyptic Pokemon without needing to find the variant itself first.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
hey go ahead and put this in rejected please. I realized this isn't too much of a problem

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page