PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typerace Leader Icons lasting until end of month

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

POLL: Do you support this suggestion?

Total votes: 27

You must be logged in to vote.

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Suggestion Title: Typerace Leader Icons lasting until end of month Suggestion Summary: I think the new Typerace Leader Icons should last until the Typerace threads and scores reset on the 1st of the month. Currently they appear only during the event. Positive points: Longer lasting bragging rights. A badge to wear with honour after the event has ended. Recognition as having contributed towards the community for longer than just the duration of the event. Advertising for the prestige of the event in future. Negative points: I can't think of any. Perhaps confusing for people who might think the Typerace is still ongoing because of the icons there? {But they always appear on the Trainer card for which team we are in, so maybe not even that). Reason For Consideration: The amount of effort put into hosting the Typerace thread should be recognised all month instead of only for the duration of the event. Resetting on the 1st, along with all the other Typerace data that resets then, so that it does not persuade voting on the new month's submissions.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,782,554
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
100% support this for all the reasons stated, plus the following one... I think it will encourage even Better leadership from those who end up hosting team threads.
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/37 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
Easy Support. Another point is the reward for being a leader is the 1st of the next month, so i would say they are still leaders until the 1st of the next month.
Profile made by Dachsbuns Me and Snowy's Shop! Typerace Score: 0 Delta Collector (PM)
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
OK.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page