PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Sun and Moon's Notes & Dwellings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 212223242526

SunshineSunny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSunshineSunny
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
It's been upgraded, Maroon.. we shouldn't have said anything!!! Our badge is almost Wishalloy :') Look at this!! In such a short time, too.. ;-;
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
H.. how could our fairy badge be upgraded overnight?! Sunny, what the heck?! I swear, if these gems keep going up so quickly, I think we'll get this fairy badge upgraded before a month or two.. but knowing our luck we'll still be hunting Flabebe for those melans!! I'm happy, truly, I am, since fairy types are one of my favorite types, but.. this was a bit crazy! We'll be able to hunt a few more fairy types soon, which is nuts!!! Ralts could be hunted again!! :0 To our friends giving us fairy gems, we'll give you back them once we get our badge wishalloy'd, I promise!!! (especially you, Charles..!) -Sleepy
725 gems down out of the 4,300 that we'll need BUT we have to go to work now so.. we won't be able to hatch any eggs for a while. Using 180 points a day in the shelter seems to be our average for days when we work, though.. Nobody better give us a whole bunch of gifts of fairy gems while we're gone, alright?! We don't want to get a whole bunch of notifs when we come back in 5 and a half hours!!!
My friends, you truly scare us. Not even 20 minutes past our message to NOT SEND US GEMS and LOOK!! Friends PLEASE- We get it's a bad idea, but yeesh!!!
Friends.. why do you spoil us like this? We're almost halfway through to the next uograde..!!! Sunny truly wasn't lying when he said that you all were crazy (in a good way) when it came to giving us gems for our upgrades! -Sleepy
I.. lowkey like making little avatars now??? Like, it's cool?? To draw them?? I don't know how else to say it. Anywho, I made a nice little gift avatar for a friend, and by golly does it make both me and them happy!! Sunny, if you see this, no you didn't. -Sleepy

Silly things. Don't look

No seriously. It's just us putting down our information of our Flabebe hunt while we focus on the Water TR!
White and dark pink shiny flowers left!!! Maroon; 20s/12a/1m Sunny; 35s/16a/2m Teased for a melan: Maroon: 1 Sunny: 3
Maroon was silly last night and forgot to add some things to see who would get more specials this TR! Silly, silly!!!

Sunny's specials hatched

Maroon's specials hatched

One day we shall do a Skrelp hunt.. not next month since we'll probably do a Maravol hunt! To get that over and done with, you know? But.. one day.. we will do a Skrelp hunt..

Important stuff for us to know. Flabebe stuff

Keep Light Blue + Aqua flowers for Charles! Keep Blue and Orange flowers for Sunrise! Keep Purple and Green flowers for Moonstone! Keep Red flowers for Moonrays! If we forgot you, OR you want to be added in, just let us know!!

Pages: 123··· 212223242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page