PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Togglable 'damp' plant notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 789

POLL: What should the notification say?

Total votes: 134

You must be logged in to vote.

Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Suggestion: Add a togglable notification that would tell you when your plants were damp. Positive Points: Yield more berries and increase prefect berry chances Negative Points: Perfect Berries/Nectar become more common Reason for Consideration: It would not affect the wider playerbase who do not care about the berry garden.
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
161/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I personally like this idea it would make life a lot easier when it comes to gardening. Plus, making it togglable means that if users do not want to do the whole perfect watering then they don't need the notification. However, I am going to point out that The wiki has the times and I usually just set the Custom Notifications to alert me at that time. Knowing about the method above btw doesn't make me think that Perfect Berries/Nectar would be worth less. Many players still would rather buy them instead of grow them since it does take time and patience. Plus it is still part of chance to get them.
Score: 267

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
bump
anomites's Avataranomites
Support. I would use this feature. I always water my plants when i get the notification but other than that i kinda forget to set an external alarm for it like phone clock. It would help me try to get those nectars since right now there is no way i'm getting them.
For sale S/A skittys, sandygasts, puykumukus and mantykes & PWYW S/A/D/M dexing services in my SHOP
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
soju's Avatarsoju
Support, this would make it easier to grow perfect berries :)
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
suport! im very forgetful and this will help alot when trying to get nectar :)
51/100 White Stone progress
24/100 Rage Feather progress
3/99 Gimmighoul Coin progress
more legend hunts here i have shops ps: looking for a shiny (non-delta) ditto pm if have one for sale current hunt: Lunatone
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
cosmaria's Avatarcosmaria
Support :O I didn't know about the perfect berry thing, I just like it when my plants aren't damp. A few months ago, I would check a lot on my berries to see if they weren't wet XD
Astra/Cosmaria S/A/D Swablu and Altaria hoarder collector
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe Sprite by Tøgê-kïss

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page