PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Buying Specific Natured Holiday CS

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
Suggestion Title: Purchasing Specific Nature Holiday CS pokemon. Suggestion Summary: Suggestion to implement a way to allow Nature-collectors to purchase limited-time/limited-run Custom Sprite via the event pages with their preferred natures, rather than consistently leaving it up to RNG. Positive points: Saves users time, currency, and frustration praying for good enough luck to pull their favored nature(s) before the end of an event. Would save users space in their fields waiting for potential swaps. Allows users to efficiently complete their collections even gaining one token per day as with the Advent Calendar, and more likely to increase user satisfaction with holiday events. This system already exists in Cele's Center. Negative points: Slightly decreased chance of users trading and swapping with one another. May come across too 'easy-mode' or like it lowers the value of Holiday-based Custom Sprites. If there are any other negative points, I'd of course love to hear them. Reason For Consideration: As someone who collects a specific nature, it can get costly trying to win 'the lottery' with RNG-based Natures. Many CS are available in Cele's Center, which only appears once a month, and so far myself, I have not seen any Easter, Valentine's, or Christmas sprites available when the shop opens. So far, I have spent maybe 4 million credits and almost 1,000 zophan on tokens attempting to get a certain nature. I know another user has spent much more time and currency attempting the same. The system itself already exists in Cele's Center, so I'm proposing the same option be extended to Holiday Custom Sprites. The option is fitting and fair in my opinion, and I am unsure if this would actually unbalance anything in terms of the game itself. If it would, then here are some suggestions to mitigate any loss of interactions between players or the market. For these examples, I will use the Advent tokens, as it is the current event involving Custom Sprites. -Add an additional token cost; instead of 10 tokens (which stays RNG based), a user may opt to pay 12 tokens (or another fair amount, of course) for their choice of nature. -Add a gp/zc cost; this might be better implemented as we do with Tournament eggs. Only once you've spent 10 tokens to "unlock" the CS could you buy specific natures with alternate currency. -If they are not added to Cele's Center... add them; expand the shop to include 1 to 2 random Holiday CS sprites for 500-700zc. There's still the RNG of "what's going to be in the shop this month?" and users would still have to wait an indeterminate amount of time to get the specific sprite they're after. This also encourages users to trade with each other for zc or to buy their own in order to get those sprites if they happen to miss the holiday(s) attached to them. Edit-- Added spaces between sections for easier reading.
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
This is something i support so much on it took me 4 Siniscocoa before i was finally able to get the one with the nature i wanted with the 5th one. I think paying 1 to 2 extra tokens or even paying a little GP, ZC or maybe possibly even a little credits to wouldn't hurt either yes true something like this may mean that other players won't have to worry about swapping for other natures but they could still sell any extras for currency or other custom spirits they may want.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Support- Cele's centre has argueably rarer CSs (the CATS Espurr and origami goldeen come to mind( than the holiday ones, so there is no reason the Christmas and Valentines Day sprites can't as well.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
Support AHHHH! I love the way CS are custom natures in cele's shop. Plus, I feel like it might even up the worth of holiday CS. As of right now I've seen some people with like 10-20 siniscocoa, and a lot more people with even two or three. If we can get just the CS nature we want right off the bat, you can use your tokens for other sprites, for items, etc and there won't be an overwhelming influx of unwanted sprites afterwards.
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,813,988
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
Oops, 11 days passed; Bump!
Another gentle bump!
With the Valentine's Day event upon us, definitely a good opportunity for a Bump.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This is implemented for Valentine's Week and should be implemented for future events too.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page