PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

End-of-year stuff

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

happy holidays everybody! im super excited for paldea due to spoilers i cant say why but i belive you'll execute them well also my beloved will finally be in another game
Loghrif's AvatarLoghrif
Happy holidays to you and the rest of the staff! Excited for the update and will be happy to see new sprites starting to arrive in 2023 :)
Pokemon Pinball Sprite
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Happy holidays! Can't wait to see what kind of new improvements will be made to the game :D And good luck on bettering yourself, Niet owo)b
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Happy holidays and happy new year everyone! huge thanks to everyone on the staff team for all the great work you've done this year. I'm really excited to see what's coming in 2023! :D
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Cele's AvatarCele
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, y'all! Hope all your celebrations are awesome ✨💙
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
Happy holidays to Niet, the staff and everyone who plays!!! You guys brighten my otherwise dim life <3
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
Blackcheetah's AvatarBlackcheetah
Happy Holidays everyone! Take a well deserved break and enjoy yourselves!
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Here's to an amazing 2023!!!
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
when are you adding paldea starters

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page