PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Meki and Canine's Art Museum(OPEN)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567

Meki1's AvatarMeki1
Bump
51/100 White Stone progress
24/100 Rage Feather progress
3/99 Gimmighoul Coin progress
more legend hunts here i have shops ps: looking for a shiny (non-delta) ditto pm if have one for sale current hunt: Lunatone
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
Bump
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
Bump added customs
Heya @Both! I would love to see Everest, Blaze, Akiara and Hotaru all found in this folder Apologies if either of you aren't opened, I tried checking first post of both and I didn't see a closed on either qvq Payments: @Canine I will be paying a Nightmare Shroud+O.Sash+Zc for 4 Full Bodies if I may! @Meki I'm not quite sure of your prices? Like minimum atleast ^^" Let me know though and I'll see what I can do!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Heya @Both! I would love to see Everest, Blaze, Akiara and Hotaru all found in this folder Apologies if either of you aren't opened, I tried checking first post of both and I didn't see a closed on either qvq Payments: @Canine I will be paying a Nightmare Shroud+O.Sash+Zc for 4 Full Bodies if I may! @Meki I'm not quite sure of your prices? Like minimum atleast ^^" Let me know though and I'll see what I can do!
Hey there! My side of the shop is closed at the moment due to irl stuff, but I can contact you when I'm open again and see if you're still interested!
Avatar drawn by me, for my personal use only.
Ahh I'm so sorry! I hope things get better though ♡ I would love to contacted about them! I must likely won't lose interest in it as they hardly have any art, if any qvq Thank you though ^-^
Meki1's AvatarMeki1

I honestly don’t know how to price art so I don’t have a minimum
I could do 20zc per artwork? I can swap to GP if needed! For a total of 80zc/400gp, that is also if the characters are fine and not too complex
Meki1's AvatarMeki1

I could do 20zc per artwork? I can swap to GP if needed! For a total of 80zc/400gp, that is also if the characters are fine and not too complex
I should be able to do it :3
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
Bump

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page