PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 21222324

G'raha Tia's AvatarG'raha Tia
i was just thinking about the tourney things actually, how funny! i wonder, would it be viable to have an option to choose between the new egg or a random egg? i only say that because part of me still wants a collection of account locked exclusives XD i am so happy to see an increase in the leaderboard i’ve been wanting that foreverrrr!! is the tr buff the stellar v wave suggestion..? 👀

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
Score: 0
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
Winterbraid's AvatarWinterbraid
Glad to see more people will be able to get the tourney eggs, it should definitely make those new exclusive drops a bit less nerve-racking! I think tourneys have managed to stay pretty competitive despite the slight "nerf" of no longer needing the full 100% for Arceus, and especially Daycare and Scours always seem like a tight race to qualify so it's definitely a welcome change. I'm also really excited to see what the new TR buff is gonna be as it's already my favorite part of PFQ!
they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields, egg labels, typeless field variants, and other CSS stuff typerace: ghost | score: 0 | next: dragon avatar by me | discord icon by Cubbychoo
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
TR buff!! Changes!! Eeeeeeee!! I assume the totals are going to go up again for the TR? I do hope they don't go up too much, because there was a pretty big gap in scores between the teams this race. But I love love love TR so I'm happy to see it getting attention ❤️
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Very excited to see the tournament changes! Kinda wish they could go into effect sooner but I understand
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Figured I might as well say something since last time I did, it was me complaining. The tourney updates sound great, I'm sure some people are going to miss the old eggs but they're easier to breed so if you find them via the Shelter or Wonder Trading, you can still eggdex without using currency easily (which...well...isn't the intended way of doing it...) but it makes sense. Mons of that season should well, always be the main prize of the season. While undecided, probably best to start with top 200 and go from there. Better to use the smaller total to determine if it needs to be higher rather than doing the larger number and realizing it needs to be shrunken down later. Also for the Type Race, I'm guessing it's either going to be a shiny boost alongside the albino boost, replacing the albino boost with a melan boost (though you can argue if that's a "straight buff") or applying a weaker v-wave like effect to eggs of your team's type. Those make the most sense for me.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Figured I might as well say something since last time I did, it was me complaining. The tourney updates sound great, I'm sure some people are going to miss the old eggs but they're easier to breed so if you find them via the Shelter or Wonder Trading, you can still eggdex without using currency easily (which...well...isn't the intended way of doing it...) but it makes sense. Mons of that season should well, always be the main prize of the season. While undecided, probably best to start with top 200 and go from there. Better to use the smaller total to determine if it needs to be higher rather than doing the larger number and realizing it needs to be shrunken down later. Also for the Type Race, I'm guessing it's either going to be a shiny boost alongside the albino boost, replacing the albino boost with a melan boost (though you can argue if that's a "straight buff") or applying a weaker v-wave like effect to eggs of your team's type. Those make the most sense for me.
oooh having a weaker v-wave effect for your team's type would be so helpful whenever people are on steel, dragon, or fighting in particular! I really like that idea :)
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 0
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
Shazi can the new tournament eggs only cost 4 instead of 12 tokens? That would be a great change for all of us.
Zoruna's AvatarZoruna
I'm so excited about the new tournaments! It's so hard to stay in the top 100... When I'm there, I'm usually removed from the rankings only towards the end, it's really frustrating, so I'm really happy that the rankings will increase for the next season ! I'm also happy that the tournaments will only give out new eggs. My luck is that I only won an ancient egg, the only time I was ranked, and that too was frustrating XD
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' Avatar by newmakerplane : please do not take o/ Pronouns : She / He Credit of the other images by clicking on them
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

Shazi can the new tournament eggs only cost 4 instead of 12 tokens? That would be a great change for all of us.
I do not support this. Not only would it effect the token Market and the new pokes s/a/m market but if you made it so it can be unlocked so cheaply then everyone who meets the hard goal can go unlock it and hunt it at drop. This would kill the whole hype of a new drop and it would also make those top 100/200/250 who got the egg from the torny mean nothing. This is a bad idea in my opinion.
My type race0. My trade thread can be found here
× 441 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Thank you, that's always bothered me a little, especially when using keyboard controls ❤️

Pages: 123··· 21222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page