PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Yzrch's No Frills S/As, Pairs, Pokeblocks, and BOXBOXES!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 38394041

Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
Hello! Variant pairs are 70 gp each. Albino 5120 eggs are 160 gp each. Applin = 160 gp Gastley = 160 gp Noibat = 160 gp Cleffa is 80 gp and Stufful is 120 gp. All together, it would be 750 gp or the equivalent in zc or credits.
It's a little known secret, but your berries don't actually rot on the vine. Shazi eats them if you take too long to harvest. Want to buy some shinies/albinos, pairs, or some BOXBOXES? Come see my SHOP! avatar by me
rainebats's Avatarrainebats

QUOTE originally posted by Yzrch

Hello! Variant pairs are 70 gp each. Albino 5120 eggs are 160 gp each. Applin = 160 gp Gastley = 160 gp Noibat = 160 gp Cleffa is 80 gp and Stufful is 120 gp. All together, it would be 750 gp or the equivalent in zc or credits.
I'll take everything, if they're all still free ^^
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch

QUOTE originally posted by rainebats

I'll take everything, if they're all still free ^^
Trade sent. You can pay all in one, or individually.
Boreialis's AvatarBoreialis
Hello! How much would it be to buy the two pairs (Salandit and Amaura) below? Salandit and Salandit Amaura and Amaura
Rage Feathers
92/400
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch

QUOTE originally posted by Boreialis

Hello! How much would it be to buy the two pairs (Salandit and Amaura) below? Salandit and Salandit Amaura and Amaura
100gp. Sound good? Note, I may fall asleep between now and then.
Boreialis's AvatarBoreialis

100gp. Sound good? Note, I may fall asleep between now and then.
Yes that's okay! Send the trades whenever you're available :D
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
2 boxboxes have been stocked. Total: 2
MultiFuchsy's AvatarMultiFuchsy
May I buy them?
Plural System MultiFuchsy
you can call us by Fuchsys or Fluff or Charly, we use nearly every pronoun except it
Discord: Felina Fuchs/felinamultifuchsy ©
avatar is drawn by me, Button is made by me, using a heavily modified heart gold sprite and an official Marshadow sprite, Button is for my and Numbers use
I collect serious
and only serious Pokémon, if you give me a non serious Pokémon I give it to someone who collects it, if I request anything that's not serious it's probably that something went wrong or I am building a breeding pair
Pokémon race: 0 Summons, Melans, Shinies and Albinos in our shop
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch

QUOTE originally posted by MultiFuchsy

May I buy them?
Of course!
ÇATTATAT's AvatarÇATTATAT
how much for the careful albino ghastly? ^^ https://pokefarm.com/summary/XSSTj

Pages: 123··· 38394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page