PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

▪︎ Scribble Shack ▪︎ Freebie Templates

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
master.pngd+.png
Finally had time to sit and fix the last two that were coded and I had files for, Umbreon and Slowking are now fixed. Also started on coding Rhyhorn, might try and fiddle with that code some more later depends on how well behaved my kiddos are and how much I get sucked into Diablo 4
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
master.pngd+.png
Rhyhorn is all finished, since I started on this one before anyone voted in the poll I'll start on Cyndaquil next since that nabbed a vote. May finish the Meloetta about me as well later since I have that partially coded.

extra testing

test

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
This bar is 60% full
italics underline bold test
testy testu testy testy testy
pokefarm testy test
Header 1
Content 1Content 2
Lv. 100 — +7,966,807
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonWater
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
  • test
  • test
  • test
  • test
  • X

nn
Nn
nn

codes

[sc=rhyhorn][img]https://i.ibb.co/NTKBz0N/rhyhorn-01.png[/img] [css=background:url('https://i.ibb.co/TRxdMZk/rhyhorn-03.png'); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-size:100% auto;color:#ccc9ca; padding: 0px 5.833% 0px 5.667%;font-size:10pt; min-height:15px; position:relative;]TEXT HERE[/css][sc=tip2][tip=made by emberlynn || free to use || official art]credits[/tip][/sc][img]https://i.ibb.co/S5nF2Kp/rhyhorn-05.png[/img][/sc] [style] .rhyhorn{@import 'skins/user/7/C/rhyhorn/__extra';}[/style]
credits
made by emberlynn || free to use || official art
sammie.qt's Avatarsammie.qt
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Oh, these take me BACK. Glad to see you're working on them again! Sometimes I miss the old style of templates we used to use. I still remember trying to teach myself some of the techniques I saw you using for these templates when I was younger. I'm happy you've been able to re-upload the image files for these!
Scoured Delights, my trade shop!
Albino LivingDex 73/1544
Fire Feathers 101/500
master.pngd+.png
Glad to see someone who remembers these from way back when I first uploaded them all. Hoping I should have some more to unearth in the next week or so. Got a co-worker at work that offered to get my files from my laptop hard drive so I should have hopefully the last of my stuff to re-upload soon
Kayu's AvatarKayu
grandmaster.pngc.png
these are awesome, thanks
Meltan's AvatarMeltan
elite.pnge+.png
tysm
Profile by: Bug Husband
Meltan's AvatarMeltan
elite.pnge+.png
bump
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I remember these bad boys! I've been using some for a few months now but I just wanna say that the Chandelure's template has always been a big fave of mine!
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
master.pngd+.png
Thank you Cerberus! Glad to still see you around!
Hoping I should finally get that Cyndaquil template I've been promising finished before the end of the month
master.pngd+.png
Sneak peek on the Cyndaquil template, almost have it finished just have to code the colors for the progress bars, tables, and tips. Maybe this weekend it'll be ready for live release?

woops didn't realize this was so stinking huge O.O

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page