PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

😺 Dopey Was Here 😸

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

DopeyTheCat's AvatarDopeyTheCat
Boring day.. :\
credit
Background Gif from the Pokémon Anime Sun & Moon F2U code by Gumshoe
Made by spades4! Love it :3 (Edit: I think they might've deleted their account.......)
Ordered a new avatar. On man, can't wait to get itttt. eeeee 🦄💕 Wish I was experienced with drawing on the tablet and such, but I don't even have a computer :'D Love drawing but Pokemon is not my specialty. Mostly love to draw horses, beautiful creatures.
Made by dorgoat! I love it so much! Also, I'm getting addicted to among us again lol. Hate being imp, just to much work xD but dang if I dont love me some SS!
I need a new site to upload photos and tags on........ I've always been a Photobucket person since hell , years. But I'm not gonna deal with that watermark on my photos and tags. Lol
For siggy and about me. F2u Temples can be found here

credit
Background Gif from the Pokémon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe

A simple Pokefarmer. I mostly hoard boxes and stalk the Trade forums. Journal Made by spades4!
I'll help with trade evolutions and also dexing! Please just message me first and of course if you want to dex one of my Pokemon, no funny business and send it back. I don't charge.
I'm not a very social person on here so unless it's about a trade, purchase or if we've talked before. No random PMs please! Unless of course you're a Mod.
contents 4
contents 5
contents 6
This is where my friends would go... If I had some!
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Background is Pokemon anime Sun & Moon
Boy I'm so tired today. I took a nap yesterday with my cat Fat Rob and we was out.. it threw off my sleep schedule some so today, I'm just so freaking exhausted...... Yawn
Hate working the weekends ughhhhhh. Also hi random subscriber. No idea why you'd sub to this journal 😂 but o well. You can secretly judge my life now :3 Also I gotta redo my Torracat Oc.. the back marking is completely wrong ughg! Why'd I rush thru that drawing lollo
Ewww winter. Hate it. Okay so Monday, work on the oc, gather wood for the winter, see my mamaw, annoy my mamaw, go home and sleep. Alright 👍
Okay redid the ref and I still messed up 😂🥴 started coloring the tail red and was like wait........ Omg I'm done. Thank god it's just for me xD also decided to call her Fang bc I'm creative like that Fang

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page