PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mossy F2U Templates

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123456

apatheticdude's Avatarapatheticdude
On the piplup About Me code would you allow people to change the width/height of the header?
sig got removed, ill update when i have motivation pfp is jirachi plush
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Sorry for such late reply! In this instance I'd like to see the change you'll do before you use it, you can PM me the code so I can approve it, though the weird crop your current About has has been fixed a while back so you'll have to copy the current new code which should fix your current problem with your About, which I assume is what's bothering you right now ^^'

QUOTE originally posted by MossDragon

Oh no you're correct, it is very off, I forgot to check the code in an actual About me so it's weirdly cut off, I'll edit this post when I fix the code. Edit: Ok I've fixed it now! Should look normal now if you copy and paste the updated code (and ofc adjust the colors and pics you used to have)
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hey there~ Absolutely love your templates, I don't see it anywhere that I need to inform if I'm using the template but I feel it's only polite too. So, I've customised the forum template for my sister and she's using it in our joint shop here.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
once i figured everything out, it wsas so easy to use, thanks! also, will you be making matching templates for the forum signature or is there already a template? i'm using the first one customized for a fennekin theme

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
LunaOokami, thank you for your sweet words and I love how you've edited the template for your sister, it's not obligatory to let me know if anybody's using the templates at all but any comment is appreciate and they make my day <3 JustCallMeMochi, at current time I don't have in plan to make any sort of forum signature because I've seen so many pretty signatures that have been made by others that are F2U, I don't feel like I can contribute to making a unique signature ^^'
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
Hi Moss! I'm pretty sure I haven't broken the code at all, so I think it's a bug of sorts? For the third about me code, whenever I hover over anything in the "info" part under the icon (as in I put something with a tooltip there, then hover over that), the icon will vanish and I can't get it to come back unless I refresh my page? Is that intentional? ;; Thank you so much for making these templates by the way! They're super easy to code, and minimalistic!
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!
That's def not intentional, I'm not even sure how I'd do that if I wanted it D: Thank you for letting me know about the bug! I'm currently stuck on phone so I can't do much fixing unfortunately, if you don't mind wait, I'll be able to (hopefully) fix it in a few days when I'll be able to get on PC, I'll post here once I fix it, or I can PM you if you'd prefer that~ Also thank you so much, I'm really glad you like them, I've tried my best to make them easy to edit so people can edit them to their aesthetic ^^
is it okay if i use your forum template as a base (with credit of course) and use it to make it for a joint shop my friends and i are opening? i really like the look of it but in case they want to make changes to it i want to have permission! edit: i found free to use code that i ended up using! thank you anyways <333
Roxion's AvatarRoxion
Hello! I hope this is the correct place to post this, but I believe I'm having the same issue as Nosepass, except with the Forum Template. If I add a table that includes tooltips (such as a summon item table that includes tooltips with summon names), the tooltip seems to delete the borders of the table once hovered/clicked on. (Also, thank you for making these! The forum template is almost exactly what I was looking for, and I think these are fantastic ^^)
Forum Avatar - PFQ Advent Calender 2021 | Shop Button

QUOTE originally posted by Roxion

If I add a table that includes tooltips (such as a summon item table that includes tooltips with summon names), the tooltip seems to delete the borders of the table once hovered/clicked on.
I believe this is a PFQ thing, this is not something I can fix because it happens in any CSS table with borders, it's not a problem just with my templates ^^' As for Nosepass' problem, I haven't been able to figure out why the icon vanishes so I assume it's shares the similar problem with tooltip and may be something that I can't fix. (I could be wrong about this one though, I don't have time to poke around more nor ask for help, if anybody knows somebody who is willing to take a look into it, you have my full permission to do so, I will credit the fix in the Template's post whoever manages to figure it out) As for people asking about making changes to my templates, I have mentioned in them that you're allowed to make changes to them, but if you are unsure about it, please PM me finished template so I can tell you if it's too many changes or not, all I ask that the final result isn't completely incomparable to original template

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page